1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198118755292 - (Munch and Crunch / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chomp and Chew, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Chomp and Chew

Chomp and Chew Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79244782
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198118755292 (Munch and Crunch)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I had one but i have no clue what its called so i cant find it. I got it for idling. Lost it because i lost interest in the value that idling gives.​

Appeal description:
    This offence was a year ago, and i have not had another bad report since. My brother got hold of my account, i use the same passwords on everything so he tried to get himself an unusual (or get me banned because he was mad at me). I changed my password and he no longer knows what it is so that is why i have had no bad reports since. I have also been active trading recently and all of the people were not scammers and were not scammed. I have been trading fairly and not trying to scam, i would never do that due to my backpack being worth too much. I will never scam and my brother will never get ahold of my account again. I have no evidence because as i said, the offence was a year ago. I need this ban gone because i would hate too see something my brother did lose me 1000$. I do not have much money so i would never do anything to risk it. I am sorry to anybody that was harmed but nobody actually lost items. If it ever happens again, ban me right away don't even consider anything. I know that it will never happen again.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for your account at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**