1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198094409088 - (Ashpex / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ashpex, May 19, 2017.

1. Ashpex

Ashpex Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67071680
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198094409088 (Ashpex)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    -None-​

Appeal description:
    Hello, basically I've got Steam-Rep Banned and Steam Banned for doing a Payment Reverse (AKA Chargeback).

I've been talking to Steam Support in the past few days indicating that this was made in purpose because 2 years ago, in 2014, November. My PC had a Trojan or a Rat Programme and I was scammed online by a guy I've known, before that, He offered me to win a giveaway or some sort of a thing If I download his Program, he most likely decrypted his program so the anti-virus won't detect it, I had AVG and it was legit a tumor anti-virus so I inuninstalled it and just refreshed my PC afterwards, basically he RATted my PC and he monitored(speculation) my PC when I was away to my Job and he accessed my Private Computer and made transactions of $200 to my Steam Account, then I had no Idea on what to do, I refunded the stuff on steam and I was un-aware my account can get locked in Steam, so basically after 2 years I've decided to do something, to appeal for steam against the 'Fraudulent Activity' so I did, and they gave me a second chance.

[​IMG]

They've opened my steam account and they've gave me a second and last chance, and I'd like you to give me a second chance as well, I've refunded the stuff because I even couldn't afford it myself and I was needing my Paypal money, please forgive me and lift my ban, I am very sorry for the actions that I have caused and now I know it won't happen again because I won't fall for this and I know what will be the consequences if that's happening again.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. We do not grant appeals for RWC related offenses. (primary reason for denying appeal)
    2. No, you were not hijacked according to support.
    3. You have failed to provide proof of your claim.
    4. You have failed to show you actually repaid.
    5. Original evidence is still intact, you charged back tf2shop (dot) net

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: May 19, 2017