1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198151227480 - (KungaZ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KungaZ, Jun 2, 2017.

1. KungaZ

KungaZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95480876
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198151227480 (KungaZ)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    none i only have one​

Appeal description:
    Hi
    I am currently banned on steamrep or more likely says that i am a scammer wich i'm not and i'm telling the truth btw and i have never tried scamming in my life i have how ever been scammed 3 times and i have wanted to scam the ones who scammed me but my friend told to not scam, that i will a bad future if i did. the reason u might banned me on steamrep was maybe becuase of my last appeal, my friend potatolove wich i know in real life has 2 accounts, one of them is the one he scammed wich is the older one ofc and his newer one wich he is doing scrap to unusual and he gave me full access to his old account wich i was suppost to send a appeal judgement on but i forgot to switch account. potatolove the newer account ofc is not scamming but his old account was a scammer but this my appeal so i let should let my friend do his on appeal. Add me on steam if u want to add something why i am banned on steamrep​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663