1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198012004283 - (SHUIRO / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Erthskoven, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Erthskoven

Erthskoven Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25869277
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198012004283 (SHUIRO)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't use any alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Good morning Steamrep Admins and other Trading communities,

I want to be the first to say that I hate getting scammed. It sucks when my stuff is taken, and I don't get anything in return; whether this be in PayPal transactions, or because you let a "friend" use an item, it still sucks either way. For a period of time in my trading, it was getting stale. I wasn't getting anywhere, and I got cocky. In a discussion with my friends about it, "Go scam some little kids" was thrown around as a joke several times, and it got to me. The looming reports on my profile have hindered me in a way that isn't even remotely worth what monetary value I got. Not only that, but the way I'm sure I've made people feel is terrible. I would like to get this newfound ban waived so I can get back to trading like a normal person. Get back to making profitable and happy trades. I've left scamming for almost a year, and I don't see me ever getting back to it.

With the reports that were valid on my account, I have returned items of equal value, or more, to the person. If you'd like, I can get both of them to comment here saying that they were both satisfied with what they had got back from me.

I'd like to end by saying that I'm really sorry for anyone that I may have hurt while I was cocky, and turning 18 opened a whole new world of responsibility and a new spin on life for me, and screwing people over isn't the way to get anywhere in life. I'm more than willing to have a 1-on-1 chat with any Steamrep admin or moderator that would like to speak to me, and please add me if you have any comments, questions or concerns.

Proof of mentioned reports with items being returned:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.132782/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.86142/
  2. Erthskoven

Erthskoven Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25869277
    I would also like to add that I never have scammed with Paypal transactions. It shows recently especially, that I've been doing lots of Paypal transactions, and with satisfied customers. Some of them went first even knowing of my rep on Steamrep, and there were happy with the end result of the transaction. Not only this, but I've been working on outing and getting info on a site owner that I believe is scamming people. I'd just like to add again, that I'm willing (and actually would prefer) to speak to a moderator or admin 1-on-1, voice chat or Steam chat, to talk about my reports or anything else they need.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After the 2014 case accepted against you (that you lied about your involvement in and lied about not committing fraud again) you ended up committing fraud again a year and a half later?
    Tag was correctly applied, appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**