1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198119740004 - (TheEvasion / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Threat, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Threat

Threat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79737138
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198119740004 (TheEvasion)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey guys! I have made another appeal in the past, but i REALLY urge you guys to see that i am not lying. The past appeal, it was denied because I had my profile on private (Which was to keep myself from csgo gambling, as i was addicted.) And that i didn't prove that my account was hijacked. Ok hear me out.. The forum post accusing me of scamming was back in 2014. I replied in 2016 because i didn't even know that it had even know that a post had been made against me. All i had received was an email that stated that a different ip had logged into my account and i immediately changed my password that week. I have seen where people have admitted to the offenses and they got off clean. You guys don't understand that i have tried making this right. I contacted the person that about got scammed, and i said is there anything i can do to make this right, or if i need to pay you anything to let me know. He said there is nothing, and he posted a comment on the last appeal confirming that i have contacted him trying to make this right. People check my steamrep account when i'm trading with various in game items and they think of me as a bad person and just delete me. I sole-heartedly did not do it and i would do anything for you guys to believe me. Now back to the 2nd reason of the ban. The i could not prove my account was hijacked. This was in 2014 and I don't even use the email anymore, matter of fact i just tried logging on and it wouldn't let me. I will do anything to get this ban off of my account and I PLEASE URGE YOU to see this from my point of view. I am really not a bad person and I don't want to be false accused of anything. Thank you for taking the time to read and have a nice day/night, Evasion​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It appears you did not read what was said on your last attempted appeal,
    1. The appeal was marked INVALID, not denied.
    2. You still have not provided any proof of your claim of being hijacked.

You have two weeks to provide proof of your claim or the appeal will be denied.
  3. Threat

Steam:
    God this is annoying. How am i supposed to provide proof? Like what kind of proof do i even show? All i know is i didnt freaking scam NOBODY. And im getting falsely accused of doing so. Im getting mad now because i see people all the time on this site admit to ACTUALLY SCAMMING SOMEONE and they get it removed. I HAVE NOT done anything wrong and i have spent so much time trying to find this "Proof" that i cant get because there is none to be shown. The guy didn't send me his diary of him saying that he hacked my account. All i know is i got a notification of some ip on my account and i changed my password. I have tried time and time again trying for you guys to see it from my point of view but you guys refuse. Please reconsider, Evasion
  4. Threat

Steam:
    @Lava #1 ,I have seen in past accepted appeals that you have unbanned people that has had time served. I definitely have spent well long enough for an innocent person to be falsely tagged. (and no im not trying to say you guys did it wrong or be disrespectful). #2 I have tried contacting the person (EVEN THOUGH HE DID NOT GET SCAMMED) if he wanted any compensation. I just atleast want a downgrade to a caution, im tired of people actually thinking down of me as a scammer. I wouldn't spend this much time on a reputation site if i actually scammed someone and the first appeal got denied. (Sorry, invalid, You are the one.. even though it is basically the same thing) I wont give up because i know i have never done wrong... Anyways, thank you for your time, Evasion.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied. Never provided proof of claim.