1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198041931594 - (Cap'n CZEco / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Apache, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Apache

Apache Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40832933
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198041931594 (Cap'n CZEco)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I can remember 2 accounts. I believe I own an account called L. because I sent it the CS complete pack but if you find it I haven't touched it in years. I also use Apache another alt and all it has is GTA.​

Appeal description:
    Well I have 2 younger brothers in my household that frequent my account because I own a lot of games that they do not have access to. I also let 2 friends use my account and 1 of them scammed the person in question. I just got back from a trip and noticed I had been banned. I got in contact with the person and repaid him 2 copies of Space Engineers and we are on good terms now. It is for the above reasons I believe my ban shall be appealed.​
  2. Yeoldjenkins

Yeoldjenkins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53142546
    I can confirm that they did go through with the 2 copies of space engineers and we are on good terms.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We usually do not grant appeals for RWC related offenses, in addition, you are responsible for your account at all times, that is valves stance and that is SRs stance. (and with steam family share, it makes not sense anyhow to give access of your account out) also, you did not provide screens of repayment nor repayment chat as required for appeals.

Appeal denied.