1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198222846828 - (✪ GWeekly -iwnl- / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by GamingWeekly, Jul 24, 2017.

1. GamingWeekly

GamingWeekly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:131290550
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198222846828 (✪ GWeekly -iwnl-)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Years ago, My friend wanted me to help him scam someone that is in my friendlist called Melu. He said i can get some easy profit, so i follow his instruction and do what he told me to do. Then, we fail scamming the user and the user only reported me. I contacted the user and apologise to him, he already forgived me. He reported me years ago, till few days ago, i got banned. Melu is in my friendlist rn and trying to help me on this report. I swear to god, I'm not scamming anymore, Melu Is the first user i tried to scam and the last user i tried to scam. SteamRep Admins, please forgive me for my stupidness and i promise i will never do this again.

Thank You For Reading,
    Have A Nice Day!
  2. GamingWeekly

Steam:
  3. GamingWeekly

Steam:
    Here's some screenshot that proof Melu (hesif) forgives me. I swear to god I will never scam anyone again :).

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were an intricate part of the attempted scam, saying anything else is fruitless. You both are fully responsible and both will be held fully accountable, since it was a RWC related offense, I am declining to grant the appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**