1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198080172889 - (Atomic Samurai / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Atomic Samurai, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Atomic Samurai

Atomic Samurai Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59953580
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198080172889 (Atomic Samurai)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    n/a​

Appeal description:
    Over the years I've been playing the community biased games such as Team Fortress 2 and CS:GO. Few years prior, approximately 3-4, I've gotten big into Tf2 trading and all its wonders. I was informed of a new gambling process by a friend I thought I'd try, because spycrabbing was sincerely new to me. I won some, I lost some. All small wagers to start of course - which I paid. However the addiction of sed gambling became uncontrollable after I visited Darkly's unusual trade. I had my first unusual ever, and my reason to gamble was just too much. I throwed a few spycrabs, had a little fun, then spycrabbed a player for his/her unusual. Being completely honest, I won that match. He left the server and said he'd be back. I waited an hour to truely be told by the rest hes not coming back. So I contiuned the gambles. Started small again. Until one time I spyed an unusual in which, much like the one guy/girl, I also ran from. I thought it's just a game and no ones really losing anything. I now understand the concept fully of paying up and gambling is a very crucial tihng not to run from. Because even though both sides lose nothing, one side loses the patience and could effect the other by disabling a strata of trade options in the future. I have not crabbed since this mark, and it's been now a few years. So I ask of whoever reads this, to please consider removing the tag scammer in my name. I have never succesfully scammed anyone through actual trade or offers, in fact I've been the one most times to overpay for items i truely want. I understand as I have been told atleast +reps on my wall mean nothing but they do to me being the only form of credit I have over years of trading. So I'll ask just once more, for the tag scammer to be removed. I am a great trader and let gambling ruin that for me. Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Parker L. Townsend , aka (currently) - Atomic Samurai.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691