1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051769502 - (PugLord911 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PugLord911, Oct 20, 2017.

1. PugLord911

PugLord911 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45751887
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051769502 (PugLord911)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    - This occurred when I was 12 years old back in 2012
    - My group, Pugsandwiches, was celebrating its 300th member.
    - I posted that the 300th member would receive a tf2 weapon.
    - The thing is, the 300th member did not play Tf2 and did not care for the prize
    - As I chatted to another member about this, (The 301st member, he had just missed out) He decided that I was scamming the 300th by not awarding him the prize. (Presumably at the time he had some anger about not winning, leading him to report me)
    - I had actually contacted the prize winner and asked whether he was sure about rejecting the prize and he replied, making clear that he did not care for Team Fortress 2 and its items.
    - The end

On a side note, I don't understand how this is labeled as a scam. NO ONE had been 'scammed' out of anything.

The person who originally reported me had messaged me a few years back, apologizing and explaining that he had a bad day and this bad mood drove him towards rash action, leading to my 'scammer report'. He offered to work with me to get my ban lifted but I rejected this as I stopped playing Tf2 at the time.

I will not be uploading files as I can't screenshot chats from 4-5 years. Steam doesn't seem to store them.​
  2. PugLord911

Steam:
    I've actually managed to dig up the chat where the 300th member rejected the prize that I've apparently scammed him out of.

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    He did not reject it as much as you told him he was not getting it. As for your appeal reason of not enough evidence, I find its sufficient.
  4. PugLord911

Steam:
    Thank you for your reply

What further actions can I take to support my appeal?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are appealing, that's on you.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Due to lack of followup, I am declining to grant this appeal. I dont see enough evidence in your defense to overrule the tagging admins decision.