1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198303594415 - (Basil's Creed / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Basil's Creed, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Basil's Creed

Basil's Creed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171664343
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198303594415 (Basil's Creed)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So, basically I was banned on steamrep from this report:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198303594415-steam-trading-cards.162387/

It's almost been a month. In the meanwhile I managed to friendly approach the "victim" and solve this issue by discussing it with him directly, and, after refunding him properly, we have put an end to our conflicts.

I partially agree with the "Additional Info" from the admins regarding that part saying "ownership of bot": I've never denied the fact that the bot was mine.

Anyways, that level up bot was a project that's now gone. It lasted for a very short time and it was never used for anything (else?) fishy, nor was my main account.

I'm admitting the fraud that I've committed about bribing the bot's ratio at the last moment and I highly regret it. Again, I refunded properly that user and I will not restart my bot ever again. He can confirm all I'm saying himself.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You provided zero evidence of repayment or repayment chat as required for appeals. I also do not see any change of heart in the report where you overlook that the bot was clearly being advertised as 20:1 and victim blaming the user for being defrauded for not checking after you knowingly changed it right before you knew he was going to use the bot (yes, he was defrauded, just as the reports admin concluded as well) You selected "change of heart" for your appeal reason but in the same breath so to speak, denounce the case against you, cant say I have seen that before. Its a shame you failed to resolve this issue sooner as the reports admin was strongly suggesting you do. To be clear, I am asking for the full uncropped unedited repayment chat along with the full uncropped unedited proof of repayment. Formal two week notice.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Archmeton

Archmeton New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76933041
    We agreed on the payment and he refunded me 4 mvm tickets

Hopefully he wont scam in the past again.

Cheers.
  4. Basil's Creed

Basil's Creed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171664343
    Refund proof attached as screenshot

I'm unable to get back to the chat logs though, I haven't thought about screenshotting that chat and steam logs got deleted; but he confirmed the refund himself. Is this fine?

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied. I see no reason based on the report to overturn the admins decision. You have not provided repayment chat, something that's been required for years now with appeals. In addition, from the report and up to this appeal, as mentioned above, I see no change of heart as you denounce the case against you.