1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198388436781 - (NormalGuy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NormalGuy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. NormalGuy

NormalGuy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:214085526
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198388436781 (NormalGuy)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    TheTroller is not my account. I know him in real life and he is my neighbor as well as my classmate. He is is usually over in my house, in most cases, he sleeps in my house, and of course logs on on my desktop, he did this for the past half a year or so, now I can promise he won't ever do that again.​

Appeal description:
    TheTroller is not my account. I know him in real life and he is my neighbor as well as my classmate. He is is usually over in my house, in most cases, he sleeps in my house, and of course logs on on my desktop, he did this for the past half a year or so, now I can promise he won't ever do that again.
    I need to admit though that I bought most if not all his items but he bought a bike out of the money. As expected, at the time, I wasn't aware of that he stole those items, but after all, we are 2 stupid 15 year olds. I today asked him is we could reverse this trade but he sad that he is out of this and he doesn't want to do steam related stuff until he doesn't get a better computer... I don't really have an idea of what I can do with this but I lately sold my Beats Headphone and I was to buy keys off of someone with a high rep. The items I am having in my steam inventory are of course TheTroller's but since I he doesn't want to reverse this trade, what can I do? Please do give me a chance to do so and if I will ever do anything sketchy or dogy, and will get banned again, I won't even waste your time with appealing.

Can you please send me an answer to my steam email I just created? it is
    [email protected]

I would appreciate it.

With much Love,
    Though me real name is Milan
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Based on what you said, its impossible for us to distinguish you from the other user (you are basically claiming a "bro" defense) Along with our own information on the case, the appeal will not be granted. You are a de-facto alt. (if not an alt lying to us anyhow)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**