1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198281916287 - (CUT3B9RDYY csgo-skins.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CuT3B9RDY bolt.gg, Jan 4, 2018.

1. CuT3B9RDY bolt.gg

CuT3B9RDY bolt.gg Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:160825279
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198281916287 (CUT3B9RDYY csgo-skins.com)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I didn't know I had been SR banned since I never checked and nobody told me I had been banned. Recently one of my friends had told me I got SR banned, I could not understand the reason of the ban. But I went more into depth and discovered what happened.
    Basically an old friend of mine reported me in the Summer of 2017, apparently because I wanted to scam him with some fake gambling site stuff.
    But that's simply just not the case.
    What really happened was that a guy added me around that time and convinced me he was the mod on a gambling site and could rig the odds, I asked him to prove he could do it and he did. At the time I wasn't aware of these scams in the CS:GO community.
    I was totally convinced by the guy that I wanted to try it out myself, I thought I could win a lot of money and stuff.
    At the time I didn't have any skins, therefore I asked my friend JustPaul for some skins since he was a big trader in the community at the time.
    I thought he could give me a 5 dollar skin or something similar in value if I remember correctly.
    As I asked him he thought it was a scam since he was more experienced than me in this department. But he thought I was trying to scam HIM, I wasn't.
    Hope an admin of SteamRep could unban me, would help me a lot in my trading since a lot of people think that i'm a scammer because of the SR ban.
    Kind regards
    CUT3B9RDYY​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You selected admin error for your appeal reason, what exactly was the admins error?
  3. CuT3B9RDY bolt.gg

CuT3B9RDY bolt.gg Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:160825279
    I selected admin error because the admin had missunderstood what happened.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Failure to followup/lack of sufficient evidence in your defense.
    I find no admin error in tagging you.

Denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**