1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198135625482/ - (Craz_E / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Craz_E_Gaming, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Craz_E_Gaming

Craz_E_Gaming Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87679877
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135625482/ (Craz_E)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was peer pressured into attempting a scam which i did not complete... i am not a person who can commit fraud ... i just cant its not in me. i feel to guilty
    i am now friends with the person i attempted to scam. i will never attempt to scam again it is wrong, just its something horrible to do... i was actually scammed of 40$ 2 days after i attempted to scam and now i feel even worse! i am also trying to run a trade gig of trading gift cards to csgoskins but that's very difficult to do when everyone calls me a scammer because of my steam rep statues. i want to move forward and make good decisions going forward :)

btw i dont understand the banned by stuff... the admin who banned me is: https://forums.steamrep.com/members/ЩĄ-horse.18/
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    You are a person who can commit fraud, you did, only unsuccessful because the user was wiser then you assumed they were.
    This was indisputably premeditated and I do not believe at all you were put up to it, "a scammer", would have no reason to have someone else execute this particular scam on their behalf.
    I see no change of heart, no taking personal responsibility for your own actions, just excuses.
    SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Firmly Denied.