1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198146631794 - (floating / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by floating, Nov 2, 2019.

1. floating

floating Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93183033
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198146631794 (floating)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any alternative accounts​

Appeal description:
    I paid him in full and i have the full screenshots to prove it, he unadded me after i sent it and i was confused to later find out that he reported me for i don't know what reason with untrue evidence

View attachment 7304836 View attachment 7304837 View attachment 7304838 View attachment 7304839

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What happened, provide details,
  3. floating

Steam:
    So i was looking on reddit for a huntsman black pearl and i found this guy named Mr King Shan, he happened to own the number 5 float huntsman black pearl, so i added him on steam and he added me back about a day later, we start talking and i offer him my kara tt+empress with paypal cash, he accepts my deal for 90 dollars with the tt and empress, we then don't talk until the day everything is trade able we agreed i would send half first which i do but there was a fee so he said he only got 38 dollars from it so i apologize and say i can pay the rest after and i will deal with the fees, he accepts the trade and i tell him i'm sending , i don't get a reply back after sending and then i see we arent friends on steam anymore and that he isnt getting any of my messages, i lost the messages because i didn't think much of it really to keep them as i did not know i was going to be falsely reported on steamrep. Also, the first time he received 40 dollars so he lied about that too. there were three transactions in total, i sent 1 cent first to make sure he got the money, then the top two are the actual payments. all the screenshots are open transactions that show the info of the purchase.
  4. floating

Steam:
    Here is a more clear answer (just reworded):
    So I was looking on Reddit for a huntsman black pearl and I found this guy named Mr King Shan. He happened to own the number 5 float huntsman black pearl, so I added him on steam and he added me back about a day later. We started talking and I offered him my kara tt+empress with PayPal cash and he accepted my deal for $90 with the tt and empress. We then didn't talk until the day everything was tradeable. We agreed that I would send half first which I do, but there was a fee and he said he only received $38 from it. So I apologize and say that I can pay the rest after and I will deal with the fees. He accepts the trade and I tell him i'm sending. I don't get a reply back after sending and then I see we aren't friends on steam anymore and that he isn't getting any of my messages. I lost the messages because I didn't think much of it really to keep them as I did not know i was going to be falsely reported on SteamRep, but for the most part the screens of the chat logs are on the original report of me. Also, the first time he received 40 dollars, so he lied about that too. there were three transactions in total, I sent 1 cent first to make sure he got the money, then the top two are the actual payments. all the screenshots are open transactions that show the info of the purchase.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    @floating you may add me on steam to discuss.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello, I messaged you on Sunday while you were online, you were online a couple times since then so I can only conclude you received my message and declined to reply?

Hidden Content:
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello, its been another week, I can give you an additional two weeks to followup with me.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    A reminder, an additional week to followup, I also left you another message on steam.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Will leave an additional message and two days remain, you were on yesterday for sure.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Unfortunately, you have declined to speak to me about your case on steam or followup here after numerous attempts to followup with questioning/additional details as asked, I know you got my messages as you added me on steam and have been online many times since to see my messages. At best, I can only assume you are declining to peruse the appeal further, at worse, its intentional to avoid answering any questions about your case because you know you are not able to prove your claims. The appeal is denied.

Hidden Content: