1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198044009319 - (Chaotic Riddle / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dorito Potato (Gunner), Nov 6, 2022.

1. Dorito Potato (Gunner)

Dorito Potato (Gunner) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41871795
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198044009319 (Chaotic Riddle)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not own any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Years ago, when I was 12-13, my brother and I were new to TF2 and Steam. Generally, just new to what life had to offer in terms of what could and couldn't be done online. My brother had a steam account (which I can provide if I need to) and we both often traded with one another by doing silly things for the other, like giving the other 3 ref if they did their chores for them on that day or stuff like that. My brother had, at the time, gotten into scamming, something he didn't really fully understand at his age but went through with it as he was desperate to move up quickly in the TF2 scene with obtaining cosmetics. I had known about this, but at the time I didn't think it would affect me at all, but years later, I've grown sick of joining servers or being banned from trading websites due to events that occured years ago. I'd like to submit this appeal to see if the admins here could remove the negative title I've had so that I may enter the trading scene and be allowed to access community servers once more that aren't heavily affected by SR. We all know that Valve isn't going to change the problems that come from TF2's bot situation, and I'd like to join servers that the community has graciously made to be able to play with people who aren't hacking or botting and to get back into the trading scene. Thank you for your time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You failed to follow the appeal guide #7. You also need to further provide additional details of your dealings with the "other" user. You have two weeks to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You failed to followup and your associated accounts you did not disclose have been previously denied for blatant lying/failure to properly disclose alts. This appeal has no way forward.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**