1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198004262396 - (IFEELSOCOOLFROMTHESEHEIGHTS;J / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by fly9teh, Nov 16, 2022.

1. fly9teh

fly9teh Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21998334
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198004262396 (IFEELSOCOOLFROMTHESEHEIGHTS;J)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Had one secondary steam account which i gave to friend. i am only one who has steam in this house.​

Appeal description:
    I read this :D after years cause im trying to help my friend with one compliacted item to sell.. and seeing that someone tagged me as .. someone else that get ban i never scammed anyone , maximally cancel trade . I sold what i offered . Only thing that i made that could make admin angry is re-posting my trades , so for spam maybe. guys its lol .. dunno 10years ago :D my secondary acc... had steam nick noubadyyy ,, dont remember else .) when I gave it to friend i renamed it as HIPIK KURVA , i never used fake repping . i didnt care about my rep.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to disclose all accounts, you have two weeks to do so, it is required for all appeals. That is the crux of your tagging and you failed to provide it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have two weeks to followup or the appeal will be processed as-is.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    The appeal is denied for failure to followup and secondly, insufficient evidence to overturn original admins decision. I am going to drop the fake-rep offense for lack of evidence but caution will remain.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**