1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198871755487 - (Savarus / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Savarus, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Savarus

Savarus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:455744879
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198871755487 (Savarus)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have an alternate account​

Appeal description:
    Hello
    I'm writing this appeal due the ban on steamrep for being an alternate account of a scammer. I must say that I have no realtions with the following account, I've never traded or talked with the user, i dont even have him on my friendslist. I would like to know what are the realations of me and that user for me to get a ban on steamrep as an alt account of his. I've been a small cash trader for 2 years where I started buying small amount of items for Paypal cash or more often selling items or keys to other users. Here is a screenshoot of my last notifications on backpack.tf. People left me +trusts for normal trades so those trusts have been removed.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your story does not match our own independent information about your relationship with the other user, not just the information that backpack.tf tagged you based on. Since I am able to deny the appeal outright now for lying, ill give you a single reply to amend your appeal, be cautious before replying, it might be your last reply in your appeal if you stick to the above claim.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  3. Savarus

Steam:
    What informations do you need? I can't appeal if I dont know what do i need to say about it? Banning me for being an alternate account of a scammer for what reason? What is the reason why am i banned? What did i do wrong? I have traded with alot of trustable traders and im a scammer or if i have ever scammed anyone those guys wouldnt even think of buying scammed items or keys, they check inventory history and everything before they trade with someone
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You failed to address what I asked about, your relationship with the other account, since I want to make sure you have zero chance of appealing again ever, I am giving you yet another final reply to amend your story or stick to what you said previously, just to remove any/all ambiguity in my request and in your response.
  5. Savarus

Steam:
    okay, i admit it, i've bought keys once from the guy because i was in a need for them and i knew he scammed a guy becasue i had the guy on my friendslist and i knew no one would buy keys from him becasuse he scammed for them. Is that enough? Once again i addmit it, I've bought keys from a scammer.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lying during appeal, this is a policy deny, no other admin would have considered your appeal either due to being a policy deny.