1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198125508025 - (Zuyy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zuyy ***********, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Zuyy ***********

Zuyy *********** Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82621148
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197960287930 (Zuyy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I admit that i tried to commit scam. Back then that was my first and last attempt to. But it happened seven years ago (2603 days). I was truly young and stupid. To be honest i don't know why i have tried to do such a thing. Deep in my heart i feel ashamed because of this situation. For now (almost 20 years old) i would like to use my main account to just trade items in TF2 like a normal person. I've never scammed anybody and i will never try to again.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. Zuyy ***********

Steam:
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR does not grant appeals for the type of offense you were tagged for. Why should the appeal be considered further?
  4. Zuyy ***********

Steam:
    I applied for appeal because that situation happened years ago, also nobody was harmed afterall. I would like to get rid of the feeling of the shame driven by my stupid actions, so i believe that it's worth trying to get second chance.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    "Noone was harmed" is not a reason, that's deflection. Time tagged is also not a reason (factor but not a reason) to consider an appeal. SR tags are permanent by design, its very rare to get a "second chance". I already gave you one by not instantly denying your appeal and giving you an opportunity to convince me otherwise. You have not.

SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Appeal denied.