1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

4 Unconfirmed Reports?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by -[¬°EG]-||¬°Epic|[V.5]™, Nov 11, 2016.

1. -[¬°EG]-||¬°Epic|[V.5]™

-[¬°EG]-||¬°Epic|[V.5]™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73419449
    Before I start i ask that an Administrator or Moderator of SteamRep™ look at this post as they are the people I am primarily seeking help from. I Have searched other forums and even looked at the "appeal" forum but it clearly stated If you don't have a ban then SteamRep cannot help you with an appeal. So i am here looking for a different type of "appeal". Thank you. I have not checked my Steamrep for a while until I looked at a friend who had a Steamrep status on his profile, saying he was a trusted trader by Steamrep or something. Anyways, i noticed my account has 4 unconfirmed reports from about a year ago, And that they're pending? Is my account on a ticking time-bomb to being banned or? I would appreciate it if these false reports would be removed from my Steamrep as some people ive added from Backpack.tf (a site ill sometimes use when im trading to look up prices and find people with certain items to trade with) immediately remove me after ive added them saying my steamrep is bad so they cannot trade with me. I would also very much appreciate if a Moderator or Administrator would respond to this and tell me what to do? I have tried to go to the "appeal" forum but it clearly stated if i don't have a ban then steamrep cannot help me.
    _
    Bottom line is i have 4 Unconfirmed Reports on my steamrep page account and i would really like my steamrep status to go back to "No Special Reputation" AND for the reports to be removed. It would be greatly appreciated if i could speak to an administrator or moderator personally to get this sorted out. If removing these reports and returning my steamrep status back to normal is not possible i sincerely apologize for wasting your time. If you need additional information about me or need to add me please look below.
    _

Below is my steam account, the group i own with over 480 members: God Owner's Servers. I also own two Team Fortress 2 Servers. But i'm not here to advertise.
    My Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/V5X/ <Entering this in the steamrep search will bring up my steamrep page
    _

My Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GodOwnersServers
    _
    Online status: Mainly online from 6:00 PM - 11:00 AM. Central America Time.

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. -[¬°EG]-||¬°Epic|[V.5]™

Steam:
  4. -[¬°EG]-||¬°Epic|[V.5]™

Steam:
    I understand. Ive did whats right and ive confessed on the 4 reports ive been given on your steamrep page. Sorry to waste your time and sorry for scamming those people. Ive submitted my profile to those reports asking them to add me back so i can try to pay them.
  5. -[¬°EG]-||¬°Epic|[V.5]™

Steam:
    but please forgive me. I did that a long time ago and tried to make up for what i did with other people. :(
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Has nothing to do with forgiveness - You've responded to those reports - all you do is wait now.
    However - as you've written here I've advised that its in our FAQ not to post about these things for any others reading and to read the FAQ prior to making a General Forum post.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**