1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid [

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MaD DoG, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaD DoG

MaD DoG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22313597
    2 moths ago i was really stupid, all my friend had unusuals with good affect and ear buds and all these expensive items, the only good thing i had was a strange huntsman for my birthday cause i loved using it.

one day my friend told me the price was dropping for the s huntsman and i went to outpost and i was selling it for 12 keys. someone added me to buy it then he traded me and i thought (maybe i can get away buy quikly switching my strange huntsman to a normal huntsman) so i did that
  2. MaD DoG

MaD DoG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22313597
    sorry i didnt finished it off, so i did that and the guy caught me attempting to scam him, then he reported me and i felt ashamed of my self, next day i came back to the trade server and i realised i had a [SCAMMER] tag on my name, all the admins and my school mates got disapointed at me and told me to leave and don't come back unless i get the scammer tag removed.

2 months have passed, and people tried to scam me as well and now i know how it feels, now i have enough for a unusual and im looking forward to getting one but i can't because i can't go into any trade server with my tag on me, so please anyone that reads this, i have changed and i'm willing to be a fair trader. and i learnt to never do a stupid thing like that again.

thanks for reading =]
  3. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    Looking at the original report and the screenshot of your scam attempt (26 May), it has only been 1 month + approx a week since the scam attempt.

This report is invalid as it doesn't meet the formatting requirements. I would advise you to not lodge another appeal for the time being. I believe this tag is more than justified and would deny it outright if it did meet the appropriate formatting requirements.

That's a hint. One appeal is our policy . One chance to justify why you are not a scammer. Because explicit here to me, is that you are. Best of luck sir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.