1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197969479010 - (MonsooN / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MonsooN, Aug 20, 2014.

1. MonsooN

MonsooN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4606641
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197969479010 (MonsooN)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, SteamRep, A few years ago I committed a very foolish scam where I told my victims I could get them free items if they were to give me an expensive hat, weapon etc.. I want to apologize for my actions and would like to repay the victims I had scammed a few years back I just need help finding them. If you would please give me a second chance, I will never scam again. Thank you.​
  2. MonsooN

MonsooN New User

Steam:
    No alt account, don't know if I just leave it blank.
  3. MonsooN

MonsooN New User

Steam:
    Don't mean to be impatient but has any staff looked at this?
  4. MonsooN

MonsooN New User

Steam:
    Please tell me some staff at least looked at this because I feel like nobody is trying to resolve this. :/
  5. MonsooN

MonsooN New User

Steam:
    If Scammer tags are lifted then are you unbanned from trading sites such as TF2Outpost and CSGOLounge? Can anyone help?
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**