1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561197960282479 Shockw0w™ (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Shockw0w™, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shockw0w™

Shockw0w™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8375
  2. i3lack123

i3lack123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43443002
    i got scammed by this guy but yesterday he gave me game worth valueable from risen 2 - which game he scammed me - i think he want to make again his trading way and i forgive him about this false. he is not good at english so can't tell more
    . it's should be great if admin remove tag scammer from him :D thanks
  3. RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION

RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16856916
    It's likely to be he only returned the game because of the consequences. If he would scam once he surely would scam again. They don't add tags until the victim is made whole again and then remove, they simply add tags to let honest traders know who not to deal with. Good luck in your case anyway though.
  4. Shockw0w™

Shockw0w™ New User

Steam:
    appeal me pls
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please do the writeup as I requested, you have a week to do so.
  6. Shockw0w™

Shockw0w™ New User

Steam:
    I add that guy to trade with him. I Have 2x bulletstorm + cs:go and i want his risen 2 so we talk to much and i think i maybe i scam him and i'll do it but idk steamrep site so i add him again and i traded with him
    i'll give him TeS Collection 2xCS:GO + Portal Bundle for Max Payne 3 and we now friends so dont scam ppl this is terrible be honest!
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You scammed but you did repay, reappeal in 9 months for the possibility of a downgrade to perm caution, pending you don't do anything stupid again.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.