1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Affiliate 76561197961066474

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Russelk, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Russelk

Russelk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:400373
    Basic information:

Name or handle: GreyZarcovski
    Primary stream or channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUjhGF-23SYjoLjSH67BdeA
    Number of followers: 20
    Other links:

SteamRep ID block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Pre-screening questions:

Do you agree not to speak on behalf of SteamRep or use our name to endorse any other site, service, or product?
    Yes​
    Do you agree not to use your affiliation with SteamRep to leverage trust or favorable deals from traders?
    Yes​
    Have you ever scammed or intentionally misled anyone for profit?
    Never, I have only been scammed myself.​
    Stance on gambling:
    It's disgusting, it's a desperate act to get profit where it never existed to begin with.​

Application:

Tell us more about your stream or channel:
    I make youtube content, I was originally GreyZarcovski back in 2013, It's who I am now.​

Why do you think you qualify for this position?
    I jumped out from the shadows to help the community with the current hijacking crisis.​

Do you frequently get impersonated?
    Honestly only a couple times. I would like to have the tags to keep it safe, people were going for donations after I took a stand against a scammer.​

What do you hope to contribute to the trading community?
    I hope to ward people away from the darker parts of the trading community.​

Have you ever talked about scamming or fraud in a video or livestream before?
    Yes I have. I took a stand against hijackers.

Recently as a matter of fact.

Do you have any questions or comments for the SteamRep staff?
    All I want to tell you all is that you do an amazing job at keeping the community safe, regardless of my application being accepted or not, thanks for everything you have done.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thank you for your interested in the Notable Affiliate program. Unfortunately, we have decided not to move forward with your application at this time.