1. Don't click any links in Steam chat. Scammers are sending links with special characters that look exactly like real Steam-related websites.

Pending: Moderator 76561197963887241 (Aleksa)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Aleksa, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Aleksa

Aleksa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1810756

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: New Jersey, USA - EST
    Availability: As much as needed
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No
    Foreign languages: Yes, Bulgarian and some German. I can read in Russian.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I'm about to turn 31 in a few days. I am happily married and currently work from my home in New Jersey. I have 2 Bachelor's degrees - one in International Business and another one in Healthcare Management. I also have a Master's in Marketing. My hobbies and interests include gaming, cooking and entertaining, shopping, travelling and going to the beach. I have been playing since I was 6 years old. I am fortunate to be the founder of a small but wonderful 18+ gaming community that's been around for 7 years. I support fair gameplay and trading.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I have experience moderating various forums. I'm good with following rules and enforcing them. I'm a very patient, easygoing and well-spoken person.​

Past administrative experience:
    Forum moderation in various gaming communities. I also do inventory control and website admin work for 2 of my family's businesses in NYC.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    Just Survive, H1z1, Rust, general Steam (card) trading - user.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    No​

Other questions or comments:
    I'd be happy to be a part of your team. Feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have for me.​
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What do you like cooking the most? Why so secret for your steam accounts and what gaming community?