1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561197969246653 (BLUEHAWK)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DieStar, Jan 18, 2013.

1. DieStar

DieStar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54719526
    And also you didn't accept my request if you will do that i will swear you and not like this even better.
  2. bluehawk

bluehawk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4490462
    Didnt think im smart enough to screen shot it did you? You still haven't said why you were able to screen shot the original trade but not the original chat. f✿✿✿ off troll
  3. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    None of bluehawk's 50 Steam friends have had the name 'kb00m' or any sort of variant as an alias.
    bluehawk likes this.
  4. DieStar

DieStar New User

Steam:
    Is that hard to remove someone from friends and to talk him on another account i don't think so . so you are a genius SudasGalva ... let him enjoy the money . i don't need your opinion sudas . i said this wasn't me i don't care if you trust .
  5. DieStar

DieStar New User

Steam:
    Add your friend again bluehawk and talk with him . maybe he will like to .... in your ... doesn't matter.

And me drunk sure at school yeaah great idea but you are so stupid . even with your 8 years on steam . still stupid. and i don't talk english like this lol . i'm not english but you are so poor.
  6. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    There is no need to be insulting. I admit that bluehawk having a friend do this and then temporarily deleting them is an option, I was only trying to point out that if you're not the one that engaged in that conversation, then you're going to have to prove it if you're going to claim it was a forgery. If you are going to be belligerent (and as I am not a member of the SteamRep staff anyway) I will take my leave from this report. Best of luck, however it may turn out.
  7. bluehawk

bluehawk New User

Steam:
    As requested by Nero

Attached Files:

8. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Right, now let me get this right.

You stated in a previous post that the hat in question was never in Kb00m's backpack yet your and B00m's screenshot shows that it has been, same goes for the item history i have found of Kb00ms backpack. Your story is quite contradicting itself.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    DieStar likes this.
  9. bluehawk

bluehawk New User

Steam:
    That is because how i got the hat was not a scam but it was him being stupid. I noticed it didnt show the item in his back pack so I thought it would be easier to just say it wasnt in there. Which it is very odd to why it wouldn't show it in is history to begin with. And im still curious to why he says he couldn't take screen shots of the chat but he could take screen shots of the trade.
  10. bluehawk

bluehawk New User

Steam:
    I would never scam or attempt to scam. I do apologize for all this misunderstanding too but he is lying because he is angry at himself. I have been trading for a very long time and never had anything like this. But this is the story from the best of my memory: He adds me thinking he was going to offer on one of my unusuals so I accept.

bluehawk:whats up?
    Kb00m: you buy unusuals
    bluehawk: uhh sure
    He then opens up trade and trades me the unusual
    i think to my self ok lol ill take it
    I then log off

about 5-6 hours later I log in and he says

kb00m: You pay me $200
    bluehawk: No
    kb00m: SCAMMER PAY ME $200 NOW
    bluehawk: You are an idiot I never agreed to anything you just opened trade with me and gave it away

I delete him because I do not want to deal with that bs

This is basically what we both said from the best of my memory. There were absolutely no deals made before he gave me the unusual he only tried to make one with me after the fact he gave it away.
  11. DieStar

DieStar New User

Steam:
    Nice edit !
  12. DieStar

DieStar New User

Steam:
    And also you never add me back after you get the unusual .
  13. bluehawk

bluehawk New User

Steam:
    why are you still ignoring the fact how you were able to screen shot the trade but not the chat?
  14. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    After having had a talk with the both of you in the same chat, i can confirm that both sides of the story lack the one thing that can connect it wich is the chatbox.

Marking as invalid, please use the tips i gave wisely.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**