1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561197995961306 Cleosi. (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cleosi., Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleosi.

Cleosi. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17847789
    |steamID: Cleosi.
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:17847789
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995961306
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pleasekillyourself
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197995961306

I got ban for alt scammer. I'm not scamer and never was. I was living with my 18 years old brother (I'm 15), he probbably was scammer(I never did it, he gave me some his items ;s , because he dont play tf2, and dont using steam anymore), since october he studying in England. I was using this acc all time since January 19, 2008, And now i got mark on SR, I'm using TF2OP so its important for me. If need more info, write will add how many will need. Just please, unmark me because I'm not same person. I have never used steamrep or sourceop before, but now sometimes I open these.

P.S. Sry my english is bad, but my friend offered to write here apeal
  2. Cleosi.

Cleosi. New User

Steam:
    waiting for 10 days, rly need unmark. ;/
  3. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    Some appeals take months to process, you'll need to wait until the staff gets to yours.

Maybe in the time you're waiting you could convince your "brother" to return the $100 he stole :)
  4. Cleosi.

Cleosi. New User

Steam:
    He havent money on PP anymore. :confused: but thanks for info, will be waiting ;//
  5. syperme

syperme New User

The admins might ask for evidence about you and your brother, after all you could be lying about having this "brother". Cheers and good luck :)
  6. Cleosi.

Cleosi. New User

Steam:
    How i can prove that it my brother fault and i have brother(and sister ;3)? thanks
  7. syperme

syperme New User

I dunno, in a similar case the person added a picture of then and birth certificates to prove it's legit. They also might ask for your brother's steam account, or not.
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @Cleosi.,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    • Additional evidence uncovered that further implicates your account
    • Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.