1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561197996519307

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GrumpyArab, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xyz.RaVe

xyz.RaVe Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18126789
    he likes helmets, he just collects them, check his stats, he doesnt even play any games atm actually.
    + i didnt say he dont play tf2 at all, he just doesnt play much now.
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Also, it doesn't matter how old the people involved are- sharking is sharking. I also was told that you use a scanner, theoretically to tell people the value of their hats. Are you actually telling them the correct values or lowballing them too?
  3. xyz.RaVe

Steam:
    no, i never lied about the price of the item to the owner of it.
  4. GrumpyArab

GrumpyArab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13745044
    So he was totally fine with trading his 10 key worth item for your 1/4 key one? He must be such a cool guy.
  5. xyz.RaVe

Steam:
    u cleary can't read, all you wanna do is just arguing it seems
  6. GrumpyArab

GrumpyArab New User

Steam:

Could you for a second calm down for once and face the fact that you are a cheater? It is not arguing when I'm trying to get the facts out of you, which you keep twisting. You seem to keep remembering things, which you should've remembered already, with each comment.

1. If he is such a cool guy who is totally fine with giving you his items, why did you acted like he would get angry if I added him? That doesn't make sense.

2. I don't know if you guys know this, but I actually sold xyz.RaVe 2 copies of the games. The first one was the one I made a mistake with and swapped it with the preorder version. The reason I'm saying this is because I found out about the mistake while we were trading the second copy (as I couldn't fine the pre-order in my bp). However, if you check the trade history images provided by xyz.RaVe again, you will notice that he found out about the game being pre-order and actually took the promo items off the game before I told him about the mistake and him pretending not to know what I was talking about.

I will reupload his images to make things clearer:

At 9:57 we traded for the first copy (which turned to be a pre-order)
    proof1.png

10:17 he took the promo items that come with the above version from the buyer. Now my question is, how the hell did he see these items?? There no way either of them could've known about this because they both just checked the buyer's inventory for the vintage Lugermorph. There is no reason for the them to go into his inventory once again, UNLESS someone knew already and was waiting for the items to appear.
    proof2.png

10:35 I find out about my mistake and tell the suspected cheater but he denies any knowledge or any profit made out of the deal.

10:38 we make another trade because I wanted to get rid of the second copy which I bought specifically for him.
    proof3.png

So now I'm pretty sure the lugermorph was a payment for the pre-order. And even if it wasn't, there was no reason for him not to tell me about it or the promo items he got. He chose to SCAM me and that was the reason why he didn't want me to talk to the buyer.
  7. GrumpyArab

GrumpyArab New User

Steam:
    Ofc there is a 1hr time difference between his time zone and mine. If you check the chat log I provided, you will see that last message was received at 9:42pm (10:42 at his location). He had almost half an hour (since he traded for Bioshock's promos) to tell me the truth but his greed got over him for a mere 10 keys. Sharking other people off their Max Heads wasn't enough for him anymore.
  8. xyz.RaVe

Steam:
    as i said, u cant read, if u would read my post u would know that i asked him for the items when he told me got them (after he "redeemed") the game, that's how i discovered it was preorder version game, which still does not change a fact its only your fault, also please get known what cheating means, your mistake is not a reason to get me reported, u have no proof that lugermorph was payment for "preorder version".

you're really stupid, beacuse u have made a mistake and lost 10 keys, you are trying to make somebody else look bad and get him marked as a scammer.

To admins / mods : have any of you tried adding A.D.D Kidd to ask him about this?
  9. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I am locking this thread and referring it to a member of our Special Investigations team in order to complete this report.
  10. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't accept report involving Steam gifts or CD keys / codes. As such I will have to invalidate this report.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.