1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561197996869097 [scrap.tf] Geel9

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by WittyUsername, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Geel, what happened to the original raffle page? It's missing now? What other winners have not received their winnings?

Aside: I'd like to ask other people not to comment on this thread unless it is directly applicable to this report. Opinions are not helpful.
  2. Geel9

Geel9 Scrap.tf co-owner

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18301684
  3. Frontbutt is for lovers

Frontbutt is for lovers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32738378
  4. [Rockin]RabbitDish

[Rockin]RabbitDish New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61567727
    Geel has a point there,but you should try to give out the prizes as soon as the raffle winners are released
  5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    If you have concerns with that transaction, please open your own report.

I'm closing this as the majority (if not all) raffle prizes were handled. Note that Geel9 removed the list of raffle winners from the site without explanation, so we just have to trust that they did pay the final few.

Obviously it's bad to run a raffle and not have a plan to handle prizes promptly, but I think that point has been made here.

If anyone gets further reports against a community for not delivering on promised prizes, please do raise it. Reputable admins will handle this properly, and item promises aren't to be done lightly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.