1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted 76561197998370059 Rehab (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by rehab, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rehab

rehab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19052165
  2. {ASBO} Kokka

{ASBO} Kokka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17249398
    You got caught impersonating someone with your alternative account. Before posting here check your steamrep.com page, because most of the reasons are marked there @ all Stop coming with ur "innocent" alternative accounts and think that you will get unbanned. Steamrep has ways to find out your alternative accounts, so stop playing the innocent little guy
  3. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Rehab - I will be handling your appeal and will do a friends invite.
  4. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Sir, I have made a decision regarding your case. You have been truthful and you did give your account to Scattman, and the periods of time you have indicated for the events look to be right. I find no evidence that you personally have done any impersonations, as it was done by Scattman on that alt. The alt will remain tagged as that is in possession of an admitted scammer now. However, based on the situation and other things I found, I am placing a Caution tag on you for now and essentially you are on probation. That tag can be removed after a term has been satisfied with no further reports. Please see me for further details of these terms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.