1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198002319282 TurkOGP ● Bruticus Maximus ( SR SCAMMER )

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bruticus Maximus, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruticus Maximus

Bruticus Maximus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21026777
    steamID: TurkOGP ● Bruticus Maximus steamID32: STEAM_0:0:21026777 steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002319282 customURL: steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002319282

hello , i have been banned from tf2outpost and i start to investigate why i got banned i found this steamrep and reputation titles and my tag was SR SCAMMER than i found a link on steam rep it was adresssing tf2trader there was a tghread accusing me beeing scammer and the screenshots was deleted and i open a topic about ban appeal i was courios why ,i got banned and i have no idea really ,

http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=19554.0

could you please read the thread if you have some time , then i finally able too see the screenshots and scammer attempt was caused my brother , i send a friend invite to the person who is victim and apologized him properly even he posted there that how he forgived me.
    after this one person [ mudguts his nickname ] post there told me my ban is gonna remain ,and he showed insulting behaivour . i read here there is even a warning who are not aware this ban community ,my in my case no warning and permanent ban ,permanant ban because my fault is trying to learn why my steam got banned ,

i apologized from the victim and i told my brother not to this kind of thins again , what shoult i do more? that is really unfair , ok i admit i banned very fairly but the thing is that beeing unfair how some responsible persons from this community showing unresponsibility
  2. AF2 | SPIRIT

AF2 | SPIRIT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35144733
    I'm not associated with SR staff, but:
    9 out of 10 scammers say the same excuses: "My brother did it, not me" "My friend did it, not me". It's getting boring. So unless you
    it's just another unproven excuse.

Also, as a tf2-trader moderator said:

3. Bruticus Maximus

Bruticus Maximus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21026777
    hello thanks for relpy i am open for any suggestions from anyone ,at my first post i believe i couldnt express myself clearly at this point my acoount has attempted to scam and i apologized from the victim victim accepted i properly wrote everything , but if my ban remains taht is very unfair even me or my brother was not aware this kind of things , i read here there is a warning for who does not know about steamrep.at the moment i just want a warning. and that " birth certificates " case did not come by me it is not an excuse by me that wroten by another admin of tf2-trader.

i am complainig about ; " if i apologize at start ( not even knowing what is the fault ? ) i would get a warning and my ban would be open. but i ask why i banned [there was no screenshots at first so i asked] want to know just like everyone would do , and while i do that i was polite.in the end one person comes from nowhere and says you are gonna stay like that i believe if he did not tell anything like that , other admins [ who i am talking about from the begining of that threat ] would understand me , and i get my warning.

now my ban remains ? at first attemp? no warning? that would be unfortune for me and for anyone who does not aware anything and gets banned forever without warning.
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I am merely chiming in on this thread because I am the SR Admin who reviewed the evidence.
    The screenshots showed that you first put in an unusual hat, then switched it for a haunted Halloween item. The two both have purple borders so a less careful trader may have just accepted the trade. This trader, however, took screenshots and reported you and it was forwarded to me.

The warning is for trading with scammers- not for scams or scam attempts. Regardless if a person knows about SteamRep or not, they should know to not try to swindle someone. It is like paying for a car with a stack of money that only has a $20 on top and the rest are $1 bills- you are stealing by not giving the person the full value of the payment agreed.

Even if it was your brother, you are the one ultimately responsible for your Steam account. It says in the Steam User Subscriber Agreement that you agree that your account is yours and yours alone. Had your account been reported to Valve, you would have most likely received a trade-ban regardless if it was your brother, your dog, or your grandmother who attempted a scam on your account. However, the appeals admins may possibly be more understanding if you showed some evidence of your brother.

I will cease my explanations now and allow our very capable appeals admins to handle this report. To whichever admin handles this, feel free to contact me if needed. :)
  5. dragon

dragon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54495095
    hello that is my new account i gave the Bruticus Maximus to my brother ,the easiest way to get rid of that tag ( and bans ) , but i hope they appeal my ban . helen i think you did not read my comments at tf2trader i take the responsibility. if that is the only way that tag is gonna stay so be it.i even did not try to appeal my ban but here i read some appeals they are apolagizing from the victim and giving back to items to owner.and peoples bans lowered to catuon ,i did that one too i apolagized from him and he forgived me at tf2-trader you can see his forgiving post.

1- i am responsible what happens ( i admit that already tf2-trader posts )
    2-i apologized from the victim and he forgived and told the admins of tf2tader that i apologized ( http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=19554.0 )
    3-i promise that is never gonna happen
    4-the ban is 7 months old ( that i learned new,from the victim told me at steam chat )

now lastly why i talk about my brother that was not for the excuse at the begining . that was for i do not know what is going on and why i banned after i saw the pics everything become clear ,i apologized from everyone even that admins that i take their time,now the point is i believe everyone is missing by knowing the tag is lowered to catuon by apolagizing from the victim and giving the items why i bother all that posts? if you still think that i am lying you can see me with my brother we can chat at cam no problem
  6. AF2 | SPIRIT

AF2 | SPIRIT New User

Steam:
    So basically this account is a Scammer alt that you've created to dodge your tag?
  7. dragon

dragon New User

Steam:
    hello , i think you are mistaken because we are not using same computer in home i have laptop and i have a new steam account the old one not mine anymore i gave him to my brother.
    2 different person 2 different computer and if there is a trick i believe admins can check easly , we are playing at the same time in a server that is pretty fun indeed and oh yes because of my new account doesnt have any weapons we done some trade , my profile is puplic and if you want i can post my all trade history ,i believe i did not go against any rule, thanks for questions
    lol are you people going to tag me again :)
  8. AF2 | SPIRIT

AF2 | SPIRIT New User

Steam:
    I'm just saying that you're the same person who's account attempted a scam.
  9. dragon

dragon New User

Steam:
    yes that is true but to avoid any misunderstanding ;
    1-scammer is a tag whois owner is a person not an account , the lier is a lier ,the thief is a thief , no one can change the truth,and i am not a scammer never attempted before ( and the other acount is not betrayed still active playing with limited trade options because of tag)
    2-well i think catching alts is made by help of steam , because i was not aware about "alts" when i found TurkOGP ● Bruticus Maximus 's alt (is is there a link at stemrep) i asked him who is that he told me he used to play with that sometime .
    3-as i mention before technically my acoount is not an alt (that can be controlled by admins 2 person 2 computer but in one home) and definately not a scammer's new account
  10. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    Your sentiments do not determine SR admin policy.
    Please stop posting improper policies in other appeals.
  11. dragon

dragon New User

Steam:
    hello daemon :)
    yes i know that , in fact know i am now waiting for the judgement.i think in my case i have done what i could do the rest of your judgements.well since i am appealing here I sometimes look other appeals ,i also read rules about posting anything other appeals they are just my opinion.
  12. Starburst

Starburst New User

13. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for attempted quickswitch scamming and lying about your alt being a "brothers" account when you had control of the account at the time.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.