1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198002585389 WHY IS BAD TO MAKE REPORTS ON STEAMREP!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fantomas, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21159830
    So i started to play tf2 like any other person,i did not know about any rulle,about scammers,sharkers,or other bad thing that can happend when u play an on line game,my first game that i start with was counter strike 1.6,and from that game i knew that i dont have to use ceats or codes and that was all,always to be nice with others,so after 300 hours or more in Tf2 i just started trading,but only weapons like every player from tf2,also wanted to have other friends from diferent countryes,so when someone send u a friends request u do acept that also invitations to join groups,why so i acepted even that,and what steam rep do?
    He put a tag on my steam profile SOP CAUTION >>
    Offenses:
    1. Fake Trusted Seller Group Member

I found about this becouse i was geting banned by the trade servers at least by the ones where i like to play with the map trade_plazza, so now i am tierd to keep trading with unusuals or hight value items from this game and i wanna sell all my items,but the problem is that the HIGHT Trusted buyers fromm TF2 who have trade on outpost dont wanna trade with marked people,excuse-me but i have 6800 hours and no report on my name,and when i did make the first apeal they say that is nothing that they can do for me,well good if u cant do nothing for me why the hell that Group still exist,or other fake groups,i think steam rep is powerless even they own midle mans turn against them or switch sides only a Middle man i know that remain clean that is Jerry™[dota2traders.com] and i have hight respect for him,he was mm for me when i traded with a guy on paypall,even now i have added somme of them they even didnt accept your friend request even after u did leave a message on his steam profile,a friend of mine was scammed for 195 keys by a guy on paypall and with all the proof they cant do nothing,of course his biggest mistake is that he did not use a middle man,but where is the middle man when u need one,with only just 9 of them....well that is not enought for let's say 1 milon TF2 players so why even bother to post here an appeal when someone took your items and give u s✿✿✿ in return couse they can't do nothing,they say u better not use paypall,well what to use than??
    Not all the people know how to use bitcoin or other paymant method,also when u join outpost u dont have a video or an obligatory READ ME containing: 1 dont sell items for money couse u wont get nothing in return,steam rep cant give u the items that u sold to someone on paypall couse they charge back,and also paypall is full of shitty and incompetent people,to set something that if u pay for virtual items u cant charge back also something like we dont give a s✿✿✿ if your computer was hacked,use kasperky or other good protection...

So the point is that my friend sold 195 keys to a guy on steam for paypall money,that guy charge back and take all his money,he didnt use a middle man,also if he did had a middle man was useless couse they cant do a s✿✿✿ about that and they are like clowns and that is all what i have to say.....GOOD JOB .
  2. Fantomas

Fantomas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21159830
    Also i want my profile to be cleared of that acusation!!!!
  3. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.