1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation 76561198006394608 (KyCas*)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by «Gғм»Dтм. KnTRL!, Jul 31, 2013.

1. apinis almighty

apinis almighty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24938707
    Ok, now i will tell you my story!

Kycas messaged me and wanted to sell 11 pairs of earbuds via paypal, he was willing to go first, he gave all of the buds from his alt account. (as you can see in screenshots)

Here are the screenshots (chat logs and the trades + paypal transactions) all looks good without any issues!

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

Woke up, checked my email and "booom" paypal set a limit to my account and reversed all the transactions, first time having this kinda issue. Of course i insta contacted Kycas to let him know about that, sadly i don't have the chat logs.

So we talked and he said that he can help me with the paypal, cause he have expierenced issues like these in past. He is Russian and it was not a problem for me, cause i know Russian language pretty well, we talked via "steam voice", he contacted paypal and it was pretty much useless to argue with them, at that moment Kycas was really helpfull and i tough - what a nice guy. The issue why my account was limited was due to all those gift payments and cause of that they are not able to remove the limit, so be aware guys!

Anyways, the paypal thing was "solved" now, money is frozen for 180 days and i know that he wants his money/items and i fully understand him. I said that i will return his money with some extra in 2 days.

As promised, i sold bunch of keys to my Chinese friend and he sent the payment to Kycas! Here is the screen of the transactions, the proof that he got his money fully back, even more than that! All should be fine now and it is kinda, he was happy that he got his money back.
    vlVcnto.jpg

And then the sad thing happens, i don't know how can you be such a bad person! After a while ( few hours ) he messages me, that his account is "hacked" and i need to remove his alt account from my friends list. ( chat log is in russian language*)
    76561198139063878.PNG
    Ok, so i removed that account from my friends list, i believed him. It was this account in picture!
    account from which i got the buds.PNG

And so in 1 minute or so i get a random add in friends list with almost the same nickname as his alt. (screenshot of it)
    impers. acc.PNG
    And he say that he is Kyca and he wants his 11 earbuds back, like i stole them, like Kycas was hacked all the time, all these 3 days (which is impossible for that rank (expierenced) trader) he thinks that i'm just stupid and will fall for it. Here is the screenshot:
    ssssssssssssssss.PNG
    All my answers are in Russian, because i knew that it is him, i said a lot of bad things there, but you must know my pain when you see that someone can do this kinda thing! And after that he just removes me, like nothing happened. Where i mention about the chargeback, it is just words, i was angry, of course my Chinese friend did not chargeback a cent..

Sorry about the delay, i was working hard this month and really already forgot about this thing, but i finally got some time to make this post, hopefully he will get marked.

And all these posts of his "clients" is pretty much fake and from his friends at least it seems to me, when you read them, the google translate in all posts.

P.s. You can see in previous reply when he calls me a scammer with all those dirty words that he is guilty!

Please do something with this, SR Admins
    and have a great summer :)
  2. KyCaS*

KyCaS* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23064440
    Just you idiot its my friend alt account he working with me to sell keys/buds he didint know you back money or not... i dont see money in paypal... you just scaming me..
  3. apinis almighty

apinis almighty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24938707
    English, please speak it! Yes, your friend using random alt account, not the real one from which i recieved the items. "Randomly a wild friend appears" Stop making fool out of yourself, oh wait, you already made. If you can't argue or put in any facts then just don't reply, please.

"he didint know you back money or not"
    so you got the money back, pretty much this what you say
    1 second later "i dont see money in paypal... you just scaming me.."
    get your damn facts straight, silly boy.

Anyways, there is a screenshot of paypal transaction with the time when it was sent, the blackmailing and scam attempt happens many hours after the transaction was made. Also you can see his email in there and the transaction id. If needed i can get more screens from the paypal owner of that transaction that you really recieved it. Just stop being ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed.

Steamrep admins, please respond to this nonsense!