1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198013833915 Unusual Guy With No Name , Cheers Mate ( SR Caution )

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Unusual Guy With No Name, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unusual Guy With No Name

Unusual Guy With No Name New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26784093
    steamID: Unusual Guy With No Name
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:26784093
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013833915
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/noluck

Hello i recently received a (SR caution - Trading with scammers . ) Soo yes Currently my Brother MaCyPau Had few Of my hats ( Modest w/ orb fire , Ghosts Dragonborn , Flaming lantern Tyrants ,) He Likes to wear hats w/ effects . And currently when he was playing he had an invite from a guy called JPRAS And yes cause my bro's third Class is a sniper that guy wanted his Modest + dragonborn which i let my bro borow. That guy gave my brother a Lantern veil And then When i just Came back from ( School and Gym ) I saw my brother Got that veil and i asked him From where he got it He told me from Some guy called JPRAS. And i took the veil And when i took it i went to see that guy's Steamrep and i saw he was Tagged As a Scammer . And i almost wanted to delete the misc . And my brother Didnt knew about (steamrep) so he never checked the veil and just took the misc instantly
    He had that dragonborn and modest for like 5 hours.
    On that day I was at School then i was at the Gym and when i came back i saw this Thing going on. And today a few Admins Contacted me to Ask me Where i got it and stuff like that here is the Truth what happen !

Dragonborn:http://www.tf2items.com/item/801880187
    Modest:http://www.tf2items.com/item/801880189
  2. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
  3. Starburst

Starburst New User

I will be picking this up, keep an eye out for my friends request.
  4. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18527960
    I wouldn't reply if my name wasn't in the thread, but what you are saying is a lie, Unusual Guy With No Name. You knew I was a scammer when we traded and you wanted me to forcedly trade with your brother's account. You even messaged me some days after saying you were selling your triple lantern veil on SOP. (Desert Marauder + 2 Lantern Veils). Don't go on blaming your brother when it's a lie, mister.
  5. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    If it was a lie i wouldnt post it here and tf2items is the proof . You can even see my brother Had the hats for 3-4 hours ? If i had em why isnt it show'd in there ?
  6. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    And i didnt knew you were a scammer . So i took the veil and though your legit after i took it i Went on steamrep Checked your rep saw you Were a scammer and I was too late and on tf2items History there was my name on it ..
  7. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    You traded with me, as I can prove in my trade history. Also, care to explain contacting me after placing the thread on SOP?
    You told me you had borrowed the unusuals to your brother, strangely after I pointed them out of your account, you borrowed the 2 I wanted from the 50 you had to your brother. Conincidence? I don't think so. You also wanted me to trade with him at any cost, but I insisted trading with your account to avoid any nasty business there could be and you almost canceled the deal upon it. Now you find yourself lying here to SR admins and my face when we both know you made the deal with me.

Also, I asked a friend to talk to you and he says you went a bit crazy when he mentioned me and why you had declined my friend request. Not like it would be random, it'd be the 3rd time I'd be in your friends list.
  8. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Today When my brother woke up after sleeping I went to check his account i saw it and i saw that It Traded with Jpras - Modest - Dragonborn . After a minute it was ++ Villains veil ??? How would that happen ? When you say : I traded with you ? The Proof on tf2items shows you traded with him aswell . And i let my brother choice the unusuals from my backpack Cause hes my brother . Its not my fault he wanted those two ... And As your Friend says "a bit Crazy " i just dont wana have any business with You . As i told him too .
  9. AF2 | SPIRIT

AF2 | SPIRIT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35144733
    I think someone who has a scammer tag is less trustworthy than someone with a clean rep...
  10. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    It is, but the point here is that he's lying and blaming it on his brother.

Also, Unusual Guy With No Name, you haven't explained why you came to me with the SOP thread where you showed me the triple lantern combo you always wanted and got offered Moon Stash for the Veil. And can you provide a picture of that? I can provide a picture of my trade history. You gave me a Mann's Mint paint included in our deal earlier that day, while I was waiting for your brother to give the unusuals back for me to trade with you. (see attachement) Also, do keep in mind tf2items.com is not official and may take one day or 2 to register an owner in the item's history. The Steam trade history, however, is in fact official. If the admins need to, for further proof that the picture I provide is real, I can make a video of my Steam history of when clicking to the profile it says I traded with leading to your profile. Can YOU make a video of your brother's account trade history showing he traded with me? Denying will proove you are guilty and are lying right here.

Attached Files:

11. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    I never wanted it i was happy with my double combo . And tf2items has the proof so do .

Attached Files:

12. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Too bad that's a mountage.

There are 2 trades when there should have only been 1. (which is you trading with your brother.

Secondly, rest assured, I am making a video right now! Also, can you post a video of that trade history or is that much to ask? Make one of your own account aswell, just to be sure! Denying will only discard your innocence.

One more thing: AVOIDING THE SOP POST I'VE BEEN TALKING SO MUCH, EH?
  13. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Do what you want man . it isnt a mountage that's what happend .
  14. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Oh and btw man We all can see that you hide some trades ... Which isnt really good to do . That means you used the think to mountage yours . Soo dont blame mine . Thanks
  15. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Made the video! Posting it on youtube! If you or the SR admins think I did some magical mountage in the video, I am willing to install TeamViewer for the SR admins to see my trade history live!

ALSO: STILL AVOIDING THE SOP THREAD ARE WE?
  16. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Here is the video of my history page leading to Unusual Guy With No Name's Steam profile.

Be sure to check in HD so that there's no doubts!

I am sorry, UGWNN, you've just been caught lying and falsifying evidence. Still waiting for you to reply in the SOP thread matter, which you've been avoiding.
  17. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Nice video you have made there . But I dont see what programs you've been running there ? Like steam Etc... And im sure you have made this video even tho I see alot of people doing that . Soo Please stop posting fake information . Now you've been caught in lieing :) Thanks :)
  18. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    And if there was something on Sourceop i would post it already but I dont see anythink . Oh wait you're banned and cant check your tagged . Soo please .. Stop Lieing everyone here .
  19. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Lol, you're just ruining yourself more and more!

Stop making yourself a fool and stand up like a man and face the consequences.

The video is legit, I can install TeamViewer for anyone to see it live!

And please, if there's no SOP thread, post your SOP profile here to show you got nothing to hide.

Also, it's time for YOU to stop posting faking information.
  20. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Ruining my Self ? hah man stop being a fool for a Moment please . Stop Lieing everyone here . With your fake pictures , videos And Kind of stuff your the one who's tagged as a scammer . And posting fake stuff .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.