1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198014468065 Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dr. Love Cat, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Love Cat

Dr. Love Cat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27101168
    | steamname: Dr. Love Cat
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:27101168
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014468065
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198014468065
    Hello, I was temp banned from trading about 1.5-2 years ago and this lead to me having a tag. The situation was that I had 2 bills hat, collecting enough items to afford earbuds. Unfortunately one day someone added me with the name of Coloumb and said he will pay a decent amount of money to my steam wallet if I give him the Bill's hat. This was a great amount (Can't remember how much exactly) but he said once i give him the hat he would send the money directly to my wallet so i can buy keys. I agreed, hesitating to go first i went. Unfortunately I look at my wallet and it still says $0.00 as he deleted me and blocked me. After a few days i found out it is not possible to send money to someone's wallet. I felt horrible that i was so close to getting the item i wanted for such a long time, and now i would take back a huge step. This lead to me completing a scam based on the same strategy i was scammed, getting a valuable hat. The guilt was tearing me apart so after a few weeks i added the guy i scammed and said my utmost apologies, him forgiving me as he received the same hat he had before. I was a kid back than but strongly understood what i did wrong and still do now, as i won't do something stupid like that again now that Im significantly older and more mature. Now that's it's Christmas season i would love to start trading again, since i want to get gifts for my friends on tf2. I know what i have done wrong and i will never do it again, the guilt really killed me. Could it be possibly to remove my tag? Thank You for taking your time and reading this Sincerely -Dr.Love Cat

2. Dr. Love Cat

Steam:
    I would also confirm that if the guy didn't add me none of this would never happened, I am not that type of guy, but I know steam's policy that items aren't returned when scammed, so this was also a factor. I'm never doing any trades that will involve me or anotger going 1st. Thank you (Also some info if you would like, I was temp banned for 2 weeks from steam trading.)
  3. Dr. Love Cat

Steam:
    Sorry to bother, I've been trying to collect proof that I'm trying to be the most fair and respectful trader I can be. I really want to loose my mark since i want to use some trading sites. Being marked doesn't mean people don't want to trade with me, it's just i can't find many people to trade with since i don't have access to trading sites. I honestly use tf2 outpost still to find people to trade with, that's how i have been completing many trades lately, if i was to scam again, i would have already done so, but i'm not going to. I'm trying to say here that i just want the mark removed to give me more access to trading, as i already use trading sites but they limit my use, there is no point of keep me away from trading since I'm trading anyway. I've asked tf2 outpost what i would need to do to have full access to their site and they said i need my tag removed.(Sorry about my english, I'm ESL). I got some photos to show how I've been lately, if you need more proof than please let me know. They show that i have access to tf2 outpost, what an admin said, some recent trades, and my recent +rep.

Attached Files:

4. Dr. Love Cat

Steam:
    Anything else i can provide or do to make this a smooth process?
  5. Dr. Love Cat

Steam:
    I need an opinion from anyone about this on what I should do. Admins may be busy so I would appreciate if anyone could give their opinion on this and on what I should do for when an Admin comes, all the prof is there all ready for them. All opinions/recommendations are appreciated, please help if you can. Thanks
  6. Dr. Love Cat

Steam:
    Can someone take a look at this, I bought a bill's hat by fair trading. No more scams. All items that I payed for the bill's hat with were traded for fairly. I only scammed because I was angry, and lost something valuable. Now it's all different, I won't scam anyone anymore. Please review this if you can.

Attached Files:

7. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    Appeals take a lot of time, and currently SR is facing a large backup. Please be patient and wait your turn, bumping will not help the process
  8. Dr. Love Cat

Steam:
    Just an update. So now I own a raffle group that has almost 2000 people in it. I'm just trying to do something that will prove I have changed and am a trustworthy person. Just recently had an unusual raffle where people would pay a fee of 1 key to enter. Payment went to me and the winner has received his unusual. Also had a guy that wanted me to raffle off his bill's hat but it didn't work out since the group was still small, so he received his has back. Acquired lot's of +rep as well lately. Now I would just like to go on trading sites or use trading servers to purchase items to raffle off, which would make it much easier for me. (The items I receive in the trade history are mostly entry fee's and donations).

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.