1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198016249549 YouWishYouWas

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BITCH PLEASE..., Oct 1, 2012.

1. Sa2211

Sa2211 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51137776
  2. Sa2211

Sa2211 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51137776
    another evidence, sry for bad english
    b✿✿✿✿ Please... said Prowlx is turkish, he has comments on turkish language, he has friend kemal. Fake page sourrceop.com was registered to the Kemal Akar this is definetly turkish name.
    This is history of my stolen refs by youwishyouwas(now he is lol u guys mad). I think this is a small proof that Prowlx and youwishyouwas is one man, because i never did not trade with Prowlx and my refs found in his backpack as well as the b✿✿✿✿ Please...`s houwar .
    Aviary tf2outpost-com Picture 2.png scam.png
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18396867
    Guys, is it safe to report to Steam support about scammer if he scammed me for real world money in exchange for game items? Wouldn't I Steam-banned for that kind of trading?
  4. DeepShet

DeepShet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53187058
    Wait i got scammed from the same person :/ Can i get my items back ? You can see My items are in his Bp (see b✿✿✿✿ PLEASE's Photo of his bp)..[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
  6. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41780149
    Hi ppl.

i know prowl very well almost for a year we are good friends. but i never see him scamming someone. if he would he would know that i could report him directly to steamrep in that time.

i am the head admin on our local trade servers and one of them is unusual trade server, which has steamrep plugin and ready to join steamrep communities after long convorsations with Helen.

as i see there is Kemal who is marked scammer. i know about kemal and he is an actual scammer, but in this condition i guess there is a misunderstandiing about Prowl. he is an admin on another server and he is very trustworthy person. even trustworthy that i can give my all unusuals to him and take them back safely.

here is what he told me and i believe him so. as i said prowl is not an alt account or sth else. Kemal is the whole big problem here. in this convo he says kemal sold the houwar + some items to Prowl with real money in our country currency. Kemal added Prowl with his alt account and Prowl couldnt recognize him as kemal. he also checked the seller if he was scammer or sth on steamrep b4 trading with him. if he regocnized he wouldnt trade after all. i am writing the translations near the Turkish sentences.

i hope we can solve this problem. and i hope this misunderstanding will pass. telling again, Prowl is not a scammer, nor an alt account. if he was, i already reported him to steamrep and deleted from my list.

thanks and take care.

(i am on a trip and not will be available to write here everytime.)
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18396867
    BaDRuLe, so do u think that kemal scammed everyone on his way but ProwL?
    Isn't it strange?
  8. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41780149
    its not that strange. i can tell u scammers dont scamm everyone. they have to sell their scammed stuff to a regular person at least once. in this position prowl was the perfect victim to sell his scammed stuff coz they (we) living in the same country and using same money currency. so yeah, kemal scammed everyone but prowl, coz prowl was the buyer of his stuff in real money trade without knowing the seller was kemal. this is how scammers delights goes away rite? they scamm and sell those stuff like a virgin, to a victim.

in this position prowl doesnt deserves a scammer tag, maybe a caution tag but it has to be for a coupe of weeks or month lenght. not permanent. so steamrep will not make the trustworty traders away from the safe n sound steamrep community.

i am givin u the warranty of prowl is not a scammer, nor an alt account. if he was one of them he couldnt be one of my best buddy in tf2 world.
  9. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    I would love just 2 minutes in a room alone with the scamming prick, I would **** his head so hard it would be pulp and make him drink with a straw. Rarely have I seen a log of someone I want to smash the living s✿✿✿ out of so badly.
    ZeEpicHero likes this.
  10. SMOKABLES

SMOKABLES New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45215202
    Dude, you are not making any sense whatsoever.