1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198017775613 - (voroshenri / [Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ReignBro, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReignBro

ReignBro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44693178
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198017775613 (voroshenri)

Victim profile: 76561198049652085

What happened? Description:
    Traded steam user Rincewind 13 TF2 keys, along with multiple Steam trading cards for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag UPLAY edition (Steam transferable). AC IV: BF was an item duplicate. Met Rincewind via r/Steamgameswap (reddit username: voroshenri) on Reddit, then became and remain Steam friends to this very moment.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ReignBro

ReignBro New User

Steam:
    Thank you for your investigation. I'm aware of the overload of scam requests you people are handling. I appreciate your efforts. Helping me out here would mean more to me than you could imagine.

Sincerely,
    ReignBro
  3. ReignBro

ReignBro New User

Steam:
    Scam Proof#4.png
  4. ReignBro

ReignBro New User

Steam:
    EDIT: Disregard the preceding Steam Trade screenshot... for some reason the TF2 Keys were not showing up, but miraculously reappeared a while later.

Sincerely,
    Brad J. Miller
  5. rincewind

rincewind New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28754942
  6. ReignBro

ReignBro New User

Steam:
    I will refrain from being provoked into to some sort of childish banter with you. However, you are more than welcome to click on the provided visual evidence, in particular the email from Ubisoft support who can take some time to reply to any support questions. After multiple attempts to add the game to Steam, activate/register the game through Ubisoft and UPLAY, along with the new Assassin's Creed feature "Assassin's Creed Initiates" I began to worry that the game I virtually purchased with over $30 USD in TF2 keys (again with the visual evidence above). Also, I even stated that the copy of AC IV: Black Flag key you traded me was a promotional Nvidia/Uplay edition... which is Steam transferable IF there is a VALID product key, proving that the game was not illegally obtained.

Now I messaged you on Steam in a more than civil manner to give you a heads up to what was going on and that I'm sure this was an honest mistake. However, your desperate accusation of naming myself the scammer is beyond ridiculous and stinks of guilty behavior. I realize you have a decent reputation as a trader, so let's try and resolve this matter like adults.
  7. rincewind

rincewind New User

Steam:
    Steam convo. Someone pls enlighten me whats the difference between a full game that comes from an nvidia promo code and a regular game, because I don't get it. :/
    Also I like to state here, that I never tried to scam anyone, always tell the customer the full details, and then ask them if they have any question and I only ask payment after that. Also I never stole a single nvidia coupon: I bought them all from PC builders.

Attached Files:

• a1.jpg
      a1.jpg
      File size:
      204.1 KB
      Views:
    • a2.jpg
      a2.jpg
      File size:
      175.1 KB
      Views:
    • a3.jpg
      a3.jpg
      File size:
      173.4 KB
      Views:
    • a4.jpg
      a4.jpg
      File size:
      170.2 KB
      Views:
    • a5.jpg
      a5.jpg
      File size:
      204.2 KB
      Views:
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you provide uncropped versions of each evidence you provided?
    (It has to be uncropped)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. rincewind

rincewind New User

Steam:
    Here is mine.

Attached Files:

10. ReignBro

ReignBro New User

Steam:
  11. ReignBro

ReignBro New User

Steam:
    I don't want to go any further with this claim. We are fine. I just wanted to post those because I have a trade rep to uphold as well and don't want anyone to think I was attempting to get anything out of of rincewind, because I never, NOT ONCE, asked him/her for anything.
  12. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Do you have the original agreement?

Also give nonedited versions of the mail you got.
  13. rincewind

rincewind New User

Steam:
    Hopefully this is my last post here. I'm not going to nag him any more to post the stuff...
    He still got the full game btw.

Attached Files:

14. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Archiving by lack of follow up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.