1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198022982160 {9 Lives} Symezy (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {9 Lives}Symezy, Jan 21, 2012.

1. {9 Lives}Symezy

{9 Lives}Symezy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31358216
    steamID: {9 Lives}Symezy
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:31358216
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022982160
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198022982160

I was tagged as a scammer because I did have fake rep. I do admit to that. However, this was only because no one would trade with me if I didn't have a SOP rep. That is not a very valid reason I understand. I am not appealing because I didn't do it, but because I am sorry. If it helps my cause, I did have another SOP thread which I posted after which consisted of proper sources and real rep. Also I have much rep on my steam profile- ask any of them I am not a scammer in the sense that people who actually SCAM others by stealing items. I was never going to use the rep to scam someone just to get on with my trading life :). I know that there is a very high chance that this appeal wont have any effect - but even with a caution I would be extremely grateful! Also I have never been accused of scamming someone before. Please I am begging steamrep to either caution me or remove the ban.

Thank you for your time reading this - it means a lot to me. - If there is any hope of this occuring please add me on steam :) you can also ask all of my friends I am not a scammer in the sense which you listed me as :)
  2. {9 Lives}Symezy

{9 Lives}Symezy New User

Steam:
    I do believe that as my ban was due to fake rep- (ok i know its a longshot) - I never have actually "scammed" anyone and never will I hope my amount of rep proves this and I did have a real SOP rep please investigate :(
  3. {9 Lives}Symezy

{9 Lives}Symezy New User

Steam:
    ALSO (sry) I AM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING NECESSARY TO HELP LIFT THIS BAN to a caution
  4. Starburst

Starburst New User