1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived 76561198023674635 Nep (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Shadow, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31704453
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    | steamname: Nep
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:31704453
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023674635
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Coolyou
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198023674635

Hello my name is Mario. Long time ago i've been scammed on Playdota.com for my steam account. I didn't bother to get it back cause i was active battlefield 3 player so actually didn't care for my account to take it back. Well few days ago i manage to get back my e-mail address by my mobile (somehow manage to login on old e-mail to retrive my steam e-mail) so when i did that my friend told me that i could get back my account from steam and i did contact steam support for retriving account. They change the e-mail and password and helped me a lot with account.

To note: this is first time to visit this site after my friend told me that i was marked as scammer here, this account is made by scammer on forums and all things which are posted are not mine also like scammer said here. I don't have child nor i'm that old i'm casul gamer 23 years old which manage to back account after almost 1 year.

So i readed that i should post screenshots from steam support about account hijacking so here we go:
  2. Shadow

Steam:
    Also i can post non highlighted screens if i need
  3. Shadow

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Here:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please provide the screenshot of your valve trade ban related ticket

Hidden Content:
  5. Shadow

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    I found there is ticket which probably scammer made on my account

Here you go !
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    and the ticket before that?
  7. Shadow

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    That's all it have and only 1 more ticket is about asking probation status in jun 2012 and can you please hide the screenshot which i posted forget to mark e-mail and username in previous thread.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    and the other ticket?
  9. Shadow

Steam:
    Sorry but that's it, all what is related with trade bans tickets.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
  11. Shadow

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    Ok
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why did you fail to not disclose thoes other tickets that are clearly related?

We have no indication that another user other then yourself made the previous appeal nor does your support ticket of your hijack match up with the timeframe of the scamming done by the account. You mention you only lost access to your accounts password on or around Aug 28th 2013, while you have been marked on SR since Dec 14th 2011. You also failed to produce other relevant steam support tickets that you knew you had, I also find it improbable that you would use the same steam support account as the hijacker or that a hijacker would appeal a tag for an account that was not his. I think its more reasonable that you were marked a scammer long ago and since got hijacked a few months ago and are trying to use that as an excuse to remove your scammer tag today.

you will not be granted a re-appeal.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  13. Shadow

Steam:
    Can you login on steam i can give you my support account to see it or i can send you here screens of all tickets just tell me which cause i don't see anything more which is related with trade ban.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.