1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198025080194 irish

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by irish_00, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32407233
    I have saved that talk: http://pastebin.com/hGEEiFSC link can be seen in the conversation provided above in report and dated 12.23 so its pretty hard to faken it (http://imgur.com/a/1YbGb)

why dont u provide whole conversation where I appologize for the link that is being mentioned unintentionally in this report since pictures were uploaded by I.Jojo - not me ?
    and only quote words you got from me after you have slandered at me at reddit ? (http://www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Trade/comments/15ogu1/scammerirish_00/c7obxr6)

really easy to take and advantage of the situation that I cannot reply @ reddit.
  2. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    proove it with full chat pictures otherwise thats slander.
  3. Hammy

Hammy Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7649363
    Hi

I don't normally disclose the details surrounding someone's ban, but since I'm being directly referenced, I will clear the air surrounding my name.

I banned /u/irish_00 for a number of reasons, namely that he had broken the rules on multiple occasions and I had had my suspicions that he was using alts to upvote/promote his own goods for some time. Additionally, he had all but called me a Nazi and has been incredibly demanding/disagreeable since I founded /r/dota2trade. It was basically "his way or the highway," and I do not negotiate with bullies.
  4. Trusty

Trusty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44049482
    Trade hijacking? What exactly is that? If its offering a better deal to steal some business then that's not an issue, that's how business works. It's not even bad mannered. I find it more bad mannered to require someone to take one's higher price when a cheaper alternative exists.

No scam occurred here. As it stands an agreement was made: Irish can trade 177 keys for his legacy couriers back whenever he'd like. One condition that does seem to be missing is any kind of time limit. However, it's my personal opinion that this thread is representative of Irish backing out of the agreement, meaning I believe the legacy couriers should completely belong to iJojo and should become sellable and tradable to allow iJojo to leave trading as he desires. In my opinion give Irish a time limit: two weeks to give me 177 keys otherwise these couriers are mine. It seems perfectly fair to me. Irish can quicksell his other stuff if he needs to get those keys in time.

Irish, I hope you never break the law and go to court because your logic and arguments would make you look like a fool.
  5. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    yes, I have called you Nazi, and you have to point out why:
    * ungrounded nationalistic post ("PSA") was made in order to keep market prices for keys (they dropped form 2$ to 1.8$) : http://i.imgur.com/m9XiB.png
    * I have made a counter post for that since that post was offensive to Russian people and you have deleted it as admin: http://i.imgur.com/mtGXI.jpg (which obviously means you have supported the previous one)
    * instantly after deleting my post you have made your trade for selling some 40 keys for 2$/each: http://i.imgur.com/B1oYU.png (was the real reason to that attitude simple loss avoiding? or it is just me?)

that is the grounds for calling you that way, person who is not only a well known /r/dota2trade but also /r/tf2trade admin.
  6. I.Jojo

I.Jojo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35808336
    You are such an ignorant person. You think the general opinion about us Indians is that we are scammers? Please define "general opinion" and provide a hint of proof. You just keep making more and more false accusations. You should be really tired by now. Also here is a little bet. I will bet that the number of Russian scammers marked on SR ONLY>>>>>>the TOTAL number of Indian traders on Steam. Prove me wrong and i will return your items, no questions asked.
    irish_00 likes this.
  7. I.Jojo

I.Jojo New User

Steam:
    "* ungrounded nationalistic post ("PSA") was made in order to keep market prices for keys (they dropped form 2$ to 1.8$) : http://i.imgur.com/m9XiB.png"

Prove this. Prove that Soada had any hidden intentions in his PSA. Who made you the judge? Soada apologised in public for being "nationalistic", why didn't you drop the matter then? You just have too much free time, nothing else.

"* I have made a counter post for that since that post was offensive to Russian people and you have deleted it as admin: http://i.imgur.com/mtGXI.jpg (which obviously means you have supported the previous one)"

Your memory is fuzzy. Hog DID NOT delete your post because he was "biased" towards the other one. He deleted it because your post was NOT A PSA. If i make a PSA saying "Chicken s✿✿✿ is great for human skin", people don't have to make another PSA by the title "Chicken s✿✿✿ is not great for human skin". They can just point out such obvious facts in the earlier PSA itself. Your PSA did not meet the proper conditions for being a PSA and hence it was removed.

"* instantly after deleting my post you have made your trade for selling some 40 keys for 2$/each: http://i.imgur.com/B1oYU.png (was the real reason to that attitude simple loss avoiding? or it is just me?)"

What does Hog selling keys have to do with ANYTHING? How is this even related with the two PSA's? I really lost you there. Hog is selling keys, so he is biased towards Soada's PSA? And that is reason enough to call him a Nazi? Just keep your calm and see what you have written. Do you make any sense at all?
    irish_00 likes this.
  8. Ari~

Ari~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36634903
    Please do not drag hammy's name down in the mud with you. He is hands down one of the best middlemen around, and runs /r/dota2trade very well. I'm saying this having been banned my him on there for a week (first week of trading I was posting a little too much haha), but he took the time to explain the rules and even took the effort to have it translated in many different languages.

Your PSA was deleted because it was not a PSA, it was a comment about an ACTUAL PSA, but you created a whole new thread for it...
    irish_00 and I.Jojo like this.
  9. Spessmarine

Spessmarine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6063409
    You are insane, "kiddo"
    I.Jojo and Ari~ like this.
  10. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    dear Hammy,
    I'd also like to publicly highlight the fact that you and as far as I understand all the mods of /r/dota2trade upon some agreement are supporting a manipulation with public opinion by not deleting this post which was more than 12 hours at the first page of the "hot" section of /r/dota2trade: http://redd.it/15ogu1
    while it was I.Jojo who stole ~200 keys items worth from me and this case is at least "disputable", somebody is using opinions of my enemies and slandering in order to blacken my name. here is the direct words used in this post:

Terrible Scammer
    Borrowed 177 Keys and never paid back
    PROOF: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198031882400-i-jojo.17954/
    Used multiple accounts on reddit to promote items:
    PROOF:
    http://www.reddit.com/user/irish_00/
    http://www.reddit.com/user/smg_pogue/
    PROMOTING HIMSELF WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
    Obviously he even upvotes himself here too.
    Please banned this user hes bad.

I have already sent messages to all r/dota2trade moderators individually and got no reply from anyone in 8 hours: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c0rdqe96
    is that in any way appropriate for any serious community ?
  11. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

If this isn't correct, tell me, for a TL:DR of current state was missing.

As I didn't see a "agreement" recorded, I see it as a "normal" borrow, which makes a month or a bit more too long. Normally ppl borrow for a day, up to a week. So this one was way overdue.

The worth of the keys has dropped from 2,- to ~1.7 in the past month making a loss for I.Jojo over 177 keys of about 54,-. (for he wasn't free to trade with that value in that time)

I'm giving "irish_00" till saturday evening to pay up his debt, after that, "I.Jojo" is OWNER of those items and free to do with the items as he pleases.

This may include a agreement offering to hold the items for Irish_00 to buy back for 208 keys in compensation of his loss in value. But that is only IF "I.Jojo" wants to do that after saturday. The limiting factor is that that must have a time-out of reasonable time. The risk of borrowing with collateral is that at some point the debt is not paid that it has to be acted with. I.Jojo accepted that risk of having the trouble to sell those items when he borrowed the keys to Irish.

To be clear: Saturday evening January 5th 23:59 GMT time is the end time I see fit for this.

Trade Hijacking : No bearing on SR, there are some comm's that have banned for it, but thats more butthurt admins than a rule.
    All other s✿✿✿ throwing crap : Don't give a s✿✿✿. bears no relevancy.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    thanks for the unbiased response, DataStorm

I'd like to point out few things:

* that was a not a"normal" borrow as u have called it but "friendly" borrow. this is including the fact that I was aware of the keys devaluation and since I.Jojo has started using PayPal already I was looking for PayPal buyers for my couriers in order that he could rerecive direct equivalent in cash. as I dont have conversation pictures and I.Jojo said several times he has more pictures - he might find that. I stress here - I treated him as friend;
    * I swapped pink SE badger for red EF badger from I.Jojo's consent and he was accepting it for 100 keys minimum, hoping to sell it even for more. he backed out from his words - who is responsible ?
    * considering all the slander and s*** that has been made by I.Jojo on order to ruin my reputation and the fact that he stole minimum 200 keys worth items (even if that cases are not covered by steamrep - facts are covered in this report and every interested person can read & judge) - I have a complete disgust for that couriers and I.Jojo can officially consider himself as an owner of ivory SE yak & red EF badger from now.
  13. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

That some swapping happens on items being the collateral that is to the consent of the lender (I.Jojo here), he was there first person to look over his interest. what items got swapped for what is his balance vs his keys. That was the risk he took.

What I do like less is you dropping the ball in paying off your debt and leaving him with these items. He's already paying in worth devaluation of his keys, but now also in work to get rid of those items to finally cash out.

I will have a good thought about this when this is a bit more hardened out. I.Jojo is in the clear, for he did in good faith the lending of those keys. But Irish should think about what being a good trader really means.
  14. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Could everyone not directly involved take a step back and refrain from posting things which do not have a direct bearing on this. The thread is getting messy, and the poor old SR Admin will not be happy if they have to wade through tons of posts with irrelevant commentary.
  15. I.Jojo

I.Jojo New User

Steam:
    This is utterly not acceptable from my part. The main reason he made this report because he knew that he will never sell these 2 couriers(which i currently have as colat) for 177 keys(he is all the more scared now since you have calculated the amount to be 208). So, he just wanted to come up with the whole "trade highjacking" fiasco to divert the attention. Look at his post, his "price checks". If those are true then these couriers cost a shitload of money right? And he doesn't want these back because he is "disgusted"? Someone who is reporting me for highjacking his trade doesn't want his "costly" stuff back? Something is very wrong here. We don't have to be geniuses to understand his true motive in all this. I demand a Scammer tag on Irish. Either he gives me back my keys or he gets a tag. He has wasted lots of time, accused lots of people, proven himself a racist(on multiple occasions) and for what? Just so that he can run away with my 177 keys? If you do not ban him now, you will keep getting more and more cases like this. Trust me, this will happen. This report has already caused a HUGE uproar and people will take this as an example. I hope that you will consider my opinion.
  16. I.Jojo

I.Jojo New User

Steam:
    Not to mention, these couriers have already become disputed and a legacy courier being a collector item, if it is disputed and if the handful of Dota collectors refuse to buy these, what exactly will i do with them?
  17. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    a) I am sorry but I.Jojo is being placed here as an innocent victim and I always hear about some "risks" while my attitude towards the case changed only after he stole my trade that was worth more than loan (and I could have obviously paid back without that) after reassuring me that he will not.
    b) you are completely disregarding the fact of stolen trade (all proofs provided) and the damage that was made to my reputation (including ridiculous report and continuous ungrounded comments above). is this the true image of what an innocent good trader is?

so after people will tell me "hey, ure a scammer, I've seen that on reddit" - I have to pay him ?
    no, sorry. this seems to be quite far away from justice.
  18. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    he was selling his own couriers through me - now he is spreading all this rubbish about me.
    this means he was "taking risks" while selling or simply using me ?

he was asking me for pricecheckes and lots of things mentioned above and simply stole my trade after reassuring me he will not.
    so who trusted who ? and who actually took risks with that "friendship" and who was just using the other guy ?
  19. irish_00

irish_00 New User

Steam:
    after this conclusions, DataStorm, I would like to hear opinions of the other SR admins, especially Helen.

thanks.
  20. I.Jojo

I.Jojo New User

Steam:
    Ok, now you are questioning the decision of an SR admin. This is the furthest anyone can go.

You have proof that i stole your trade? Please provide it here separately. I want to look at it again.
    You are accusing me of stealing your 200 keys. Go to you Inventory History and take the screenshot in which you have given me 200 keys. If you can't do that, stop your bullshit.
    You are still accusing me of highjacking. Please provide proof that i highjacked your trade. Prove that you got to the seller first/that you had an agreement with him and that you even had the items which the seller wanted.

Your reputation? You have absolutely 0 reputation. And you yourself know it better than anyone else.

For the record Irish, I DID NOT make that reddit post nor did i tell anyone to make it. I am not naive enough to think damaging your "reputation" will win me a case against you.
    irish_00 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.