1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198026316512 Hype (SOP / SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dark, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark

Dark New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33025392
    steamID: Hype
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:33025392
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026316512
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198026316512

Hello!
    the reason that I was reported was because I had a CS:GO key at the time and I found a guy who wanted to trade with me i refused to go first and also to a middleman because I was scammed. and then he started to blackmail me, he did :(

But, also this wasn't the first encounter, the second time was in Dota 2 while i was trying to get a key. This guy told me that he'll give me a key for a TF2 items plus some (SO MUCH) "Reputation". At that time I had no idea what it mean't but now i do, lol.
    Anyways that's the reason of the "Fake comments". Moving on i departed for vacation and left my laptop with my cousin. When i got back he was actually scamming people which left me in shock. i tried to find the people he scammed so i can fix his mistakes and pay them back via paypal.​
    But people kept on "Coming for him" so he changed his name repeated me ​
    I hope you understand the situation I am, Lesson learned, Never leave your laptop afk, lol​
    Oh and thanks for your time!​
  2. Starburst

Starburst New User

you were already denied.

that means your denied.

do you know the word denied?

I love the lack of any personal responsibility.
  3. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
    For the record, dark/whatever's appeal is pure bullshit, regardless of responsibility or not.

Fake rep comes from the multiple fake Dota 2 giveaways that he ran on some dota forum. Proof and links are in the internal thread.
    Cousin story is totally made up.

User is also tradebanned.
  4. Starburst

Starburst New User

that's why I came off as an ass. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.