1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198028188959 [TNT]DeAtH (SR Scammer/TF2T Caution) (2nd Appeal)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DEATH, Jan 24, 2012.

1. DEATH

DEATH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33961615
    on my last appeal someone posted that i tried to scam them of there unusual by saying that i would gift money through steam. this might sound cliche but my friends told me i could. And it made sense that you would be able to and the reason i canceled trade and logged off is because my computer shut down. at the time i was using a unstable computer quite frequently it would freeze up.
  2. {ASBO} Kokka

{ASBO} Kokka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17249398
    As you can see, your appeal was denied, steamrep has there reason to do so
  3. DEATH

DEATH New User

Steam:
    well i do have reason to believe that these "scams" happened while i was hacked i have been hacked twice and have lost items in hacks. Both times i have been hacked the hackers changed my name and password.
    ex.1
    RE: Hijacking - [3837-TUIK-6345] [5fdb8528]

Inbox
    x

[​IMG]

Steam Support [email protected]

2/4/11
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to me
    [​IMG]

========= Please enter your reply ABOVE this line =========

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your question to our staff. We will respond to your question by email.

Anytime you wish you can view your question online:
    https://support.steampowered.com/view.php?ticketref=3837-TUIK-6345

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This message was sent by the Steam Support helpdesk.

Have a question we can help you with? Visit our knowledgebase for a list of questions and answers:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb.php

Alternatively, ask our staff a question:
    https://support.steampowered.com/newtick
    that was one of my emails with steam.
    example 2

Hello Mac, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. In order to investigate this issue, we must verify your ownership of the CD Key. Please handwrite your Support Ticket Number 6005-ROSH-6309 on the quick reference card or sticker above the CD Key (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the CD Key in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy. If you have any difficulty locating the CD Key on the packaging, please see the following link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601 Example scans: http://support.steampowered.com/images/faq/2347-QDFN-4366/cdkey1.jpg http://support.steampowered.com/images/faq/2347-QDFN-4366/cdkey2.jpgAfter verifying your proof of ownership we will gladly assist you with this issue.
    If you would like more proof please say so i have more emails about this matter
  4. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    You will need to talk to Diego since he denied your last appeal.
  5. Starburst

Starburst New User

diego does not do appeals.
    pm me or noobinator screenshots of your steam support ticket.
  6. Starburst

Starburst New User

ill take this one noob. check your pm death.
  7. Starburst

Starburst New User

waiting on support ticket screenshot, has 2 days or denied again and for the last time.
  8. DEATH

DEATH New User

Steam:
    Glados i sent you a message explaining about the 2 reports
    i have no screenshots from lately
    i just gave the tickets as evidence if anyone posted a old attempted scam or succesful scam.
  9. Starburst

Starburst New User

the support ticket you submitted was a year old, also saying you lost the email for the current support ticket is ... ummm.. ya, not going to fly.
  10. DEATH

DEATH New User

Steam:
    yes but i explained the reasoning for the "attempted scams"
  11. DEATH

DEATH New User

Steam:
    Hello is anyone there?
    im sorry if you think i have not bean cooperative but i expained my reasoning in the messages and posts very clearly. i explained the reason both "attempted scams" were not scams and i believe i have enough evidence in my explanations that proves that i am not guilty. I am getting a bad rep from the servers i love. I would never do anything to risk my favourite servers.I quit this game and came back i had given away all my items. And now after a donation of a eureka affect and a paper hat i was able to get back to having tons of hats and a 1 bud unusual. Im a good honest trader PLEASE TAKE ME OFF The SCAMMER LIST
  12. DEATH

DEATH New User

Steam:
    and this is just more proof that i didnt know what was going on in this chat.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/bj1fm.png
    i never lied about anything
    pony had known me for much longer
  13. Starburst

Starburst New User

has not provided requested info giving him 2 hours or will be denied for lack of cooperation

asked for info last Thursday, well past 2 days,
  14. DEATH

DEATH New User

Steam:
    i supplied the information so whats the final verdict?
  15. Starburst

Starburst New User

have your friend add me and we will move this appeal along
  16. Dr. McKay

Dr. McKay FirePowered Owner Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23071901
    Hi, I'm Dr. McKay. I'm Pancake's brother, and I did the majority of the chatting in this situation, on his behalf with him standing behind me. I want to point out that you refused to send me $5 first as a verification that you were honest ($5 is 2.222% of $225, which is what Pony said that he was willing to pay).

"and your BP isn't that stocked so i would put it past you to want 2 free keys"
    Honestly? 2 keys = 5 refined, which is nothing.

"and you have 482 so that doesnt give the best rep"
    What the hell does that mean?

"And you havea vacbanned friend and a scammer friend"
    So what? The fact that one of his friends was tagged as a scammer and that one of his friends got VAC'd by the moronic CoD VAC system means nothing in this situation. A Caution on your SteamRep profile, on the other hand, does. And don't even start with this "someone reported me for no reason" bullshit.

You lied about meeting Pony Weed Power just a few days before the chat took place. You had been friends since the month before.
  17. Starburst

Starburst New User

As you are reluctant to cooperate and have dragged this on for weeks, denied for lack of cooperation, I'm going to leave this appeal open under one condition, you get your friend to appeal first. do not make a new appeal thread until your friend does.