1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198029976189 (FoxitAAAAA)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by FoxitAAAAAAAAAAAA, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxitAAAAAAAAAAAA

FoxitAAAAAAAAAAAA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34855230

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Chile, Santiago (UTC/GMT -3 hours)
    Availability: 96/5000 One to three hours per day, which would be between seven to twenty-one hours a week if necessary.
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No, I have a good disposition to give and receive instructions and directions.
    Foreign languages: Yes, I also speak Spanish.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    Recently, I am a student of digital animation. I finished high school a few days ago and I can take time to moderate in SteamRep. My hobbies are, drawing and traditional animation, also doing sports like athletics and swimming. My favorite videogames are the Team Fortress saga, and the Counter-Strike saga. I belong to the competitive and trading community of TF2 since 2010, I have spent a lot of time in this game, I met my best friends thanks to this videogame. I like to listen to music in my spare time, especially the genres of pop-punk, metalcore and electro-swing. I also love animals, especially dogs, cats and foxes.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    Because I want to help the Steam community be free of frauds and malicious people, I think I'm a good candidate because of my high experience in trading, the antiquity of my account, (which has an unblemished record are evidence of this) and because I have values of positive coexistence with people from the Steam community.​

Past administrative experience:
    None.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    I haven't been banned from any community​

Other questions or comments:
    At the moment I have no questions or doubts about this application. I feel that I have provided all the necessary information, but in case it is insufficient I will provide all the personal information that is necessary.​
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello, if you wish to continue with this application, please change the privacy setting on your profile to public. Thank you!
  3. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @FoxitAAAAAAAAAAAA

Have there been any changes to your application since you applied last year? If so what are these changes? Also are you still interested in this position?
  4. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @FoxitAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you for your application, however due to your lack of response to the question asked above, we are declining your application.

If you are interested again in the future, feel free to reapply.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.