1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198029984997 Avis Daxel (SOP/SR/UHC Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Avis Daxel, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avis Daxel

Avis Daxel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34859634
    steamID: Avis Daxel
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:34859634
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029984997
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avisdaxel
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198029984997

Alright, this is a pretty cold case. It has been a very long time since I received the scammer tag, easily over a year, maybe even close to two, because I had chosen to ignore it. That is because there was a single instance on the Unusual Hat server in which another member of the UHC misread the effect of the unusual I was trading and called an admin. I even traded them back, so I assumed this whole thing would blow over. It did not. Instead, I experienced rolling bans across multiple servers, until I finally got so fed up that that I made an alternate account in an attempt to trade with anybody. During a trade on that alternate account, the person I was negotiating with claimed my hat was a "dupe" or a "clone" or something along those lines, tracing it back to my old account. I still don't actually know what he meant by that, but it resulted in my alt also getting pegged.

This entire affair has become enough of a nightmare that I've finally given up pretending it isn't happening. I may play more than I trade- but I DO actually want to be able to trade sometimes, and this smear on my name is pretty upsetting. There has never been any evidence of me scamming anyone, NONE, EVER, because I never have. This whole thing exploded out of some child on the UHC not being able to read and then refusing to just trade the thing back when he realized it was wrong. My assumption that something so unsubstantiated couldn't have much of an effect on me was completely wrong.

I have reviewed the appeal process and I am aware that I should be appealing to UHC first- except that there is no UHC any more, and it does not appear that the UTC is accepting UHC appeals any longer. I did not know how to proceed aside from posting this, as I have. Please help me.
  2. Starburst

Starburst Guest

3. Starburst

Starburst Guest

Since its very likely the above chargeback was indeed you and you have yet to reply, ill give you a week from this post to explain yourself in this thread and or accept my invite or this appeal will be concluded.
  4. homeyhomedawg

homeyhomedawg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41864988
    dayummmmm, you already got that scorching mercy for less than half price but you have to go and charge him back?
  5. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38653965
    Some people are just too greedy, i think
  6. Starburst

Starburst Guest

offline 2 weeks, never replied here or accepted invite. evidence is verifiable, appeal denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.