1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted: Affiliate 76561198032131059

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv, Sep 10, 2018.

1. LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv

LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv LAMG Chicken - TF2 Twitch streamer Donator - Tier II Notable Affiliate - Identity Verified

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35932665
    Basic information:

Name or handle: LookAtMyChicken
    Primary stream or channel: http://twitch.tv/Chicken
    Number of followers: 30,000
    Other links:
    SteamRep ID block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Pre-screening questions:

Do you agree not to speak on behalf of SteamRep or use our name to endorse any other site, service, or product?
    Yes​
    Do you agree not to use your affiliation with SteamRep to leverage trust or favorable deals from traders?
    Yes​
    Have you ever scammed or intentionally misled anyone for profit?
    no​
    Stance on gambling:
    I do not participate in any gambling/gambling sites.​

Application:

Tell us more about your stream or channel:
    I stream mostly TF2 and Indie games. My channel was built originally on Left 4 Dead and The Binding of Isaac. I have been streaming since Justin.tv, approximately 9 years now.​

Why do you think you qualify for this position?
    I have been trading since October of 2013, I work for Scrap.tf and Marketplace.tf, I have a large cash trading trust, I am an established livestreamer and youtuber, I am an admin on the Vatican City Unusual server, and I don't condone nor have conducted any scams.​

Do you frequently get impersonated?
    Yes, people report profiles to me at least once a week.​

What do you hope to contribute to the trading community?
    I would like a reference point to show people that they are dealing with the real me, and put the message out that I do not condone or do business with any scammers.​

Have you ever talked about scamming or fraud in a video or livestream before?
    I can't site any specific examples, but I am a fraud analyst in 'real life' so I'm sure the topic has come up in conversation. I would be happy to further elaborate in future sessions or videos if desired.​

Do you have any questions or comments for the SteamRep staff?
    No questions, just thank you for this opportunity, and please do not hesitate to contact me!​
    Nebras likes this.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Application accepted, congratulations!
    [M&C] TheBluekr and schmed like this.