1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198032364604 (Asian Dementia)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SMOKABLES, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOKABLES

SMOKABLES New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45215202
    Scammer/Shark:

| steamname: Asian Dementia
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:36049438
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032364604
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yinabled
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198032364604

Victim: Somone, No idea whom as of yet. But they were scammed/sharked.

Hey guys! Im flip-flopping between deciding to report this guy or let it go. I then decided that there's nothing to loose by taking the time and doing so. So here we are!

I was sitting around just bumping some trades on outpost when I noticed I had a pending invite. This was a friend request from "Asian Dementia". He told me in our chat (see chat transcript included).

We talked a while in a tarde and told me he was in a rush (That was a red flag, but silly me decided to take it) He threw up some items and I relectantly accepted, a fair deal for me, but it will take a while to sell. So after we traded I said thanks etc. And mentioned my regret of trading my noir, but its done now.

But, here's the kicker. He turned around and sold my noir for a HUGE profit. Around 1.8 buds.

Like I said I have no idea whether this should be reported or not, as there are many ways this could be a misunderstanding, but whats there to loose?

Attached are the conversation, trade log, and the items he received after trading my noir.

I want to say again how sorry I am if this is just a misunderstanding, but it seems really fishy to me. conversation (1).png trade profit.png

Attached Files:

2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Sorry but this is a sharking report. Steamrep doesn't cover shark reports, though you can try and report him to a community such as MannCo Trading that does.
  3. SMOKABLES

SMOKABLES New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45215202
    Yep. This I know, but I still feel it would be good to have this looked at. Thanks :)
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Unfortunately this seems to be a shark report, Steamrep doesn't directly ban on these kind of reports but they're appreciated. However I'll have to archive your report due to this.

I invite you, to report this kind of event into outpost and/or other trade servers such as Mann Co trading and Outpost, who handle them.

Regardless, thank you for your report!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.