1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198034225655 Jorge (BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jorge, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Jorge

Jorge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36979963

Hello and goodnight, I wanted to inform an issue that has reached to me, a day ago I was marked as a scammer alternate for the account "Quaaludes Lemon 714"

This one:

I've been searching for a report but no proof of this has been updated, it just appeared on my SR and I noticed when I tried to log on TF2Outpost and I don't know why!, what's this based on? I have no relation with that account, my account it's even older than that one and I'm in no way related to scamming, I have over 1700 hours on TF2 and 1200 hours in Dota 2 and I've only traded ONCE for paypal-money yesterday, I used a middleman to complete the transaction, but now I'm marked as a alternate?

I'm a normal player from Argentina, South America, I have lots of friends added from my country and I've played in trading and normal servers to exchange chromes and the only unusual I had, as I noticed this guy it's also from Argentina but I HAVE NO RELATION TO HIM, I hope this tag can get removed because I don't have anything to do with "Quaaludes" and even this is the first time I've created a SR forum account to appeal this judgement, I'm just banned from SR out of nowhere and marked as an alternate by an administrator, can you help me with this?
  2. @NaG4

@NaG4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36765938
    Whats your relation with this player? Did you meet him in a pub or in a game in tf2?
  3. Jorge

Jorge New User

Steam:
    Most of the servers that I play are Argentinians servers, directly I have no relation to him, I suppose I may have crossed him in one of the trading servers, but appart from that I've no relation with him and never spoken to he/she
  4. @NaG4

@NaG4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36765938
    If you haven't spoken to him/her why is he on your friendlist?
  5. Jorge

Jorge New User

Steam:
    I've doublechecked because you made me doubt but he's not! I've checked my friendlist on http://steamrep.com/search?q=pharynx just in case and he never was :l
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You had him on your friends list nearly a year and share multiple IPs during the same dates with him, please dont say you have no clue who he is. Lying is an auto deny. You wont get another chance to post if you stick to that story as I already have enough to deny this appeal. Who is he and how do you know him,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Jorge

Jorge New User

Steam:
    Oh, sorry I didn't knew him as Quaaludes or whatever, I knew him as "Hoopty Hoopty Hoop", he's a friend of mine that went to high school with me :/, we usually gather because it's summer in here with a friends from school in our houses to play games and stuff; those days I usually carried with me my laptop, the one I use to connect in Steam and log into Dota or TF2, one day we played for a bit in Minecraft and some Dota, and a couple hours later I commented him that I had some items I'd like to sell because it's been a long time since I've traded for the last time and it seemed cool to buy a new game so he helped me through a trade for some earbuds in money, so he erased me from his friend list saying it's going to be difficult because he's tagged and something about steam rep, being the first time that i've traded for money I didn't knew what that means :/
    The last two weeks I went out on vacations after I've erased him and I didn't spoke to him since I was back on my town so that's why I coudn't recognize him.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Jorge.
    You stated several times you had no relation with that account nor you ever had him on you friends list, only after a being called out you decided to tell other story. Per our point 1# of appeal tips- lying is enough to deny the appeal but even on top of that, after reviewing the appeal I was able to see that you're undoubtedly related to that account. Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**