1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198034507942 Moe Syzlak (SR/UTC Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams

Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37121107
    steamID: Moe Syzlak
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:37121107
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034507942
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/0001010001010101
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198034507942

I would like to appeal for my SR tag because,

i was marked as a UHC scammer on "07-13-11 07:26" for reason "
    Him and his buddies ran a little spycrab and scam the buy-ins." I was not directly involved in this incident and now I can not appeal for my UHC ban and I was forced to create alts if I wanted to trade on any of my favourite servers.
  2. Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams

Steam:
    "I was not directly involved in this incident..."
    I joined a server with these people and they wanted to host a spycrab. I was relatively new to this at the time. they instructed everyone to trade me with their buy ins. I was lost in what was going on and thought it was just how s✿✿✿ worked. then after I had them. the person that first told me to join traded me for the items and that was it. i never saw the items again.

please take into consideration my state at the time. I was new to the game and to trading. and these people clearly took advantage of me.
    they were marked as scammers as well, and I have not spoken to any of them in over 5 months. and i would prefer it if I never had anything to do with them again.

I would like to continue trading and become a reputable trustworthy trade, this "UHC scammer" tag is the only thing stopping me.

thank you for reading my appeal.
    Grizzly Adams
  3. Starburst

Starburst New User

what was your screen name during the incident and what names were your friends using, and please link their profiles for reference.
  4. Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams

Steam:
  5. Starburst

Starburst New User

6. Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams

Steam:
  7. Starburst

Starburst New User

how soon after the incident were you banned?
  8. Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams

Steam:
    well pretty much the whole server joined into the spycrab, and everyone on the server saw me and lindsay. so it was not long before it was reported i would say within the next 2-3 days i had the mark and ban
  9. Starburst

Starburst New User

1. what were the buy-ins? be specific
    2. how many people did you collect buy-ins form?
    3. who are:
    Dergimil 76561198005380883
    and what were their involvement in the scam
    4. Specifically who did you trade the buy-ins to? (list their steam ids. )
    5. do you have any screenshots or chat logs form the incident?
    6. do you have any alternate steam accounts, and if so, list their steam Ids.
  10. Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams

Steam:
    1.the buy ins were (this is from memory, it happened in July last year);
    a pyro mancers mask, safe'n'sound and basically just craft hats valued at 1 ref ea.

2. I collect all of the buy ins for the spycrab but I kept none of them. it was 6 people or so that entered and traded me their items

3. JGW, Dergimil and tappy are all friends of "Grizzly Lindsay's" they are well know scammers/hackers. and they spend a lot of their time on Iron Reign trading servers or in a server owned by one of their close friends. there is not much else I can add other then they were their during the incident. and were encouraging people to join the spycrab.

4.I traded everything I was given Directly to "Grizzly Lindsay" (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ebvnmadad/)

5. as I mentioned earlier this all happened in mid July last year so I have no screenshots or chat logs from then.

6. I have 4 steam accounts one they are as follows;
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049840529
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeeksMcGee

if there is anything else required, I will try my best to provide you with the necessary information.
  11. Starburst

Starburst New User

you said 4 steam accounts, you are one short in disclosing them,

also after you reply, please add me on steam.
  12. Moe Syzlak /Grizzly Adams

Steam:
    I derped, I was meant to write a 3 instead of a 4 sorry for the confusion.. but yeah. I have this one "moe Syzlak" "Gaeb Nool" and "Dicks McGee" that is it.
  13. Starburst

Starburst New User

After consulting a few community admins, you were involved in the scam that is not being debated tho your version of your involvment is different, you were aware you and your friend were banned over it and were listed as scammers, you made many alt accounts to avoid your ban and scammer tag and only appealed after you were fully exposed. You did not provide any proof that supported your case in any way, your actions above actually had the opposite effect, you failed to disclose alt accounts tho you say by accident,.

In conclusion, your tag was originally applied justly and your appeal did not meet any acceptable standard to warrant removal.
    sorry denied
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.