1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198037412603 Ice-Sniper (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ice-Sniper [ESP], Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Ice-Sniper [ESP] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38573437
    Hey there guys,

I was recently called a scammer. That's becouse "I" tryied to scam a very reputated trader, sripakdp (or some name so)

You know why i put "I" in ""? 'Cause that wasn't me. This is the history.

I left my account to my little brother for 1 day (cause i was goingto party party :D :p) , so he can know a bit of trading. I told him that i had opened trades on TF2OP, TF2TP and SOP, and told him to take a look. He saw the post of buying backpacks for $$$ of sripakdp and wanted to make me a "surprise", so he wanted to sell my shitty stuff for $$$. He didn't know who sripakdp was, and so he wanted to scam him. A day after, when i came back, I just saw a post in SOP INSULTING Rob and Sripakdp, a new thread "My little shop" with like 10 posts telling me scammer, and then i realized... My brother -.-¡

I have spoken with sripakdp and Rob and they understand me, i sorried me and i think all is clear now. I just want to continue trading, so please, understand in what problem i am. Of course, i will change my password and never let my brother again...

Cya there, guys.
  2. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
  3. {ASBO} Kokka

{ASBO} Kokka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17249398
    It's always the brothers fault awww :( Your account, your responsability
  4. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    I expected that reply... But I said the true, so what can i do more? I sorried myself with sripakdp and Rob, all is clear now. I just want to quit that tag from my profile, so if there is something that i can do, i'll do it.
  5. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    So... I know the admins have real life but if posible i want a answer, thanks :)

I want to say this too: I know this account tried to scam the other account, and i know it's my responsability. But becouse i sorried me and i explained it, i think is all clear now :).
  6. rawrnerozero

rawrnerozero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23265836
    That's not a good excuse, I don't think the SR admins would care about the "my brother did it" line as it gets used a lot and saying sorry isn't going to get your tag off easily. We don't know for sure if it's your brother doing or you're just trying to get the tag off. Anyways just wait for the SR Admin to give their verdict.
  7. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    I've seen some people claiming their brother too and got Denied Appeal.

-The Account did scam, no matter if it's your bro.
    - Sharing an account is against the Steam Sub. Agreement.

The "my brother did" excuse is overused IMO.
  8. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Like i said, i expected the reply of " "my brother did" is a overused excuse", but since i know i'm saying the true, my conscience is clean.

I don't think Steam put in his rules: "Only you can play in your account, if your brother or sister or mother or father or whoever uses it you will be banned"

I know the account DID try-to-scam. But the thing is, i have spoken with Rob and sripakdp and they understand it and i said sorry and all is clear.
  9. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    THIS IS HORRIBLE, if i enter a server i get insta banned... Omg please.

PLEASE ADMINS WATCH THIS THREAD... I want to get the tag off if i can, and i'm explainig why¡¡¡ Please... U.U
  10. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    The Steam agreement THAT YOU ACCEPTED, clearly say you cannot share your account.
    IMO, by sharing it, you knew that could result into bad things.

Hence, Steamrep don't really care about WHO did the scam, but mostly WHICH ACCOUNT, and if the scammer account have a correct justification you might have a chance. But the brother DID mean's nothing, overused excuse and the account DID scam, no matter what.

Contact the respective Servers that you got banned, if they banned you perm, they will likely unban you if your tag is removed, but even there it's their choice to unban or not. I'm pretty sure you need a better excuse than the classic "my brother did" because even if it could be your brother, you shared your account AND the account DID scam.
  11. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Yeah, you're right. But i want to remark that this is not a excuse, it's the pure true.Yeah, the account did the TRY-TO-SCAM (is not scam¡¡¡) and yes, they banned me perm and they will unban me when i have the tag off. Btw, if i don't get the tag off, can i get it off making something, or expires in a months, or what?
  12. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    I want to add too, like i said in my posts before, i sorried me with rob and sripakdp and they understand it and all is clear now¡¡
  13. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:

That's not explain why you shared your account against the SSA. And a failed scam still look like a scam to me. By doing that you admit your account tried to scam, it's similar to the scam people then give the items back in order to get the tag removed.
    The account did attempt to scam, it's got shared with your bro(At what you say, can be false too.).

I actually reported someone who attempted to scam me, and he got a Scammer tag. By sharing your account you knew the consequence it could give.
  14. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Yes, i admit my account tried it, i'm saying that since the first post. If sharing is to left it for a day and a few hours to your brother for him to learn to trade, yes i did it. And sorry for hear that, that you could got scammed. But dude, do you really think that i, before lefting my account to my brother i had thought he would try to scam, and insulte admins? I think not :)

The only thing i want and say: I recognize that my account did the attempt to scam. I recognize it. But i sorried me with sripakdp and Rob, and explained them the situation, and they understand it. So, now i'm trying to get the tag off, because all is clear now. I really want it, because i can't trade with fast anyone, or enter fast any server... I hope you understand how i feel.
  15. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
  16. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
  17. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ What the... who is that james? Dude you can vrify IP or whatever you want, i just have the same photos as him and I think he saw my photo adn thought i was him. Omg please don't say that i got a heart attack >.< I have some accoutns but they aren't alt, they are for my brothers, and are like noobish cause they don't play too much...

Please, like i said, i am so nervous, please... He just saw my photo and thought i was that scammer¡¡¡ Please, check it on IP i think that will say that i'm not that guy¡¡¡ Changing photo now >.<
  18. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Can you tell me how to change my photo here? I chenged my photo in steam a week ago or so... So i think the problem is this avatar. I think that guy is confused becouse this avatar goes with steam, i mean it's an official avatar.
  19. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    Do you know anyone named Juan Vincente Llansol Contell?​
  20. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Can i know why you ask that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.