1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198037702657 Vertex

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TehVertex, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehVertex

TehVertex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38718464
    | steamname: Vertex
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:38718464
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037702657
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198037702657

Dear SteamRep, I am marked SR Scammer on SteamRep, therefore I can't use trading websites and enter unusual trading servers to trade. I understand I was a scammer in the past which was about a year ago and I have ruined the steam trading experience for many people and I am sorry for that. That's why I was trying to start fresh, not to scam again, so I used a new account to trade. After using my account, I have never scammed as you can see I've never been reported for scamming. Please help remove my scammer tag because I've never scammed after changing accounts. Thank you for reading this and have a good day. I hope this appeal is good enough since I am very sad for being marked scammer for doing nothing. Yes I know I've scammed in the past, but it is the past. We're all humans, we make mistakes. We're not perfect.

Evidence are shown from my steam profile because I have been +Rep a few times and as you can see my steam rep, I'm only ban because of the other account, not because of scamming on this account.

Thanks,
    Vertex :);)
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You must appeal with your originally marked account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.