1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198038088093 ImAwful (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KnivezIsBad, Jul 9, 2013.

1. KnivezIsBad

KnivezIsBad Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38911182
    | steamname: ImAwful
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:38911182
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038088093
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrisDorner
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198038088093

Alright, it's taken a long time for me to finally grow sick of wearing this tag more than I was before. I was trading on a server when I saw a player with an Unusual Orbiting Fire Ol' Geezer. I offered him $60 Paypal and so that's what would get us going. I have a picture of my paypal, there was never any payment sent, and never an item that I had received. Neither of us were hurt in this trade, but the problem was that supposedly my personal seemed to have sent an email. I have further proof of this too, although I dont think the screenshot will be considered "valid" as anyone can clean their sent box. Point is, no one was ever hurt and no scams were *attempted* as to say, that it had happened on purpose. Attached you will find two images, one of my Paypal, the other of my Sent box, on Yahoo. Neither of which show anything ever being sent. I'm gonna go back to what I said before here, just for a moment. I, again, never sent anything thusforth never GETTING an item in return.

I play Team Fortress a lot, and I miss the trading aspect of it. It was my favorite part of the game, and it got taken because of a mistake that was made. Any further needed information that is needed, I will be willing to give.

Attached Files:

2. KnivezIsBad

Steam:
    I forgot to mention, I suppose that the Yahoo picture isnt exactly "Solid" evidence, as anyone can clear a sent box. I dont use my email, as you can probably tell. But point is, I'm trying to just show that nothing was sent. The screen cap is from today, as you can tell. But I just can't sit here with this anymore, especially after just unboxing an unusual hat. I need to trade again. Thanks for taking the time to view this, however.
  3. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    1) So why have you waited so long to dispute this, like 10 months?
    2) You are claiming you did not or never email the victim?
    3) And you are claiming the victim fabricated this entire event, and why do you think that is?
    (could be we have hard evidence to the contrary - if you are honest with us it could possibly help your cause. Your choice).
    4) Lastly, why are you VAC banned?
  4. KnivezIsBad

Steam:
    1; Because I miss trading, and have found things out that I didnt know before.
    2; That should be correct, yes. I never emailed this player.
    3; Can't say, unless someone emailed him with an email similar to mine, then that is correct, I believe this is fabricated.
    4; My VAC ban is from Modern Warfare 2, I was in a low gravity lobby on private match with a couple buddies and ended up being banned over it from the VAC servers.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

I honestly do not believe you but the report lacks sufficient evidence to uphold a banned tag. You will not get any leeway going forward again.